A Little Overwhelmed...

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a little nervous to be here, everyone seems so established! Anyway, my partner and I are trying to conceive and to be honest I don't really know much about it! My periods are haywire- last time it was 3 days late and only lasted for 4 days instead of the usual 6... I'm pretty sure I will be ovulating in a few days, I've heard certain positions have greater chance of success but I've also heard that this is rubbish. I've been 3 days without cigarettes (KILLING me!!!) and I don't know if I should be doing anything/not doing anything... I just don't know where to begin!!!

Also, I'm 23... any other young(ish) TTC's to chat to would be wonderful!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi, I'm new here too. TTC. Age 29. This is my first cycle on clomid. My periods are usually inconsistent too. I got my first positive opk peak yesterday morning at 1.30 and started getting what I think are O pains today at 4am which lasted till about 6.30pm. I'm now on CD17 so keeping my fingers crossed and using progesterone creme from tomorrow morning to make sure there 's plenty of lining for implantation. Hoping my luteal phase is long enough as usually it is short about 9-11 days. Hoping this time the progesterone and clomid does the trick!

Sticky baby dust to you hon xxxxx

Just wanted to say good luck and hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Hello and welcome to BandB,
good luck with ttc you could try using opk's to pin point when you ovulate and take your temp as well or you could see how you go for a few months before you start getting technical, are you taking folic acid? they recommend you start taking this while your ttc as well as during the first 3 months of pregnancy. Well done with the not having a cigarette bit try to keep it up you've started now. Hope you get your bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->