A little something that made me laugh....

AFC84

Mama to One + Bun :)
Reaction score
I was down the pub with OH and some friends yesterday, and was leaning across the table so I could hear what a friend was saying. Turned out the table was wet, and when I sat up straight I noticed I had wet patches on my nipple area! Turned to OH and showed him, and he got so excited as he thought I'd started leaking :rofl:

Kinda wish I was as I'm not sure if I can BF yet but I found it pretty amusing anyway :lol:

I was down the pub with OH and some friends yesterday, and was leaning across the table so I could hear what a friend was saying. Turned out the table was wet, and when I sat up straight I noticed I had wet patches on my nipple area! Turned to OH and showed him, and he got so excited as he thought I'd started leaking :rofl:

Kinda wish I was as I'm not sure if I can BF yet but I found it pretty amusing anyway :lol:

honey my sil didn't leak at all and successfully breast fed 4 babies :) i leaked a little bit and never have been able to (don't produce enough i almost starved my oldest :( ) but don't worry about not leaking cause that doesn't mean anything really

haha awww. thats nice that he got all excited :p

Ahh that's reassuring Cindi...only time will tell I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->