A little update on me, re lactating and a pat of the back ha ha *updated*

Fab thanks!! Much better days now. He sleeps most of the morning, and only wakes up 2 or 3 times at night. At least, now, I can feed him, and go out for an hour, and know he wont be crying the whole time. A couple of weeks ago, I couldnt even nip to my mums (right over the road) for 5 minutes. Im loving it! :)

:happydance:yey great news. I was only saying to hubby that I feel I can go out now and risk it, but helps Ive got over my fear of feeding in public:haha:

just remembered something else, some of you may have remembered me saying she struggled with teat size and shape, and they checked for tongue tie and said she was ok, well guess what she is tongue tied

Congrats! Glad it is going well - that is a brill gain!! She must love the boob!! Will she be getting the tounge untied?

Hey - Firstly massive congrats for succeeding... secondly - help! I'm considering relactation but dont know where to start?

My LO was BF for the first week (combi after 4/5 days) as we had latch issues with the tongue tie. This was corrected however not before we gave up. She has been om formula since 1 week and she's 7 weeks tomorrow?

Where do i start? Do i start pumping first? or do i take supplements first? or put LO to breast then feed after? I've seen the medela supplementer.. would that help?

so many questions xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->