A little update

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Just a little update on Dec and what he has been getting up to.

First of all he had an assessment on Tuesday and he now weighs 27lbs and is 34.5inches tall, he is being referred for a speech assessment because I feel he needs it, my HV says he was fine and his speech was good for his age but I can see little things that Dan used to do and I suppose I am just paranoid that because Dan had a problem then Dec will, but they put him on the waiting list anyway :happydance:

So the word of the month is Stinky :dohh: Dan has taught him to say "mum Stinky" . He now points to his body part when he does something for example if he hears an aeroplane he will say "listen" and cup his ear, if he smells something he will either say "nice" or "yucky" and sniff with his nose and the same with his eyes if he sees something he likes he will say "look" and make glasses (well almost )around his eyes.

He knows Triange, Star, circle (round) and heart.

He eats 100% of the time by himself now, which took a while with the fact that he is a little messer, but we got there.

And the big thing this month is he is now potty trained during the day :happydance: It took about 3 weeks but he not worn a nappy now for 2 weeks and we can go anyway without one, he hasnt had an accident in over a week. The only thing we need to work on is pooping in the toilet, he will only poop in the potty, but thats better than nothing, he will wake 2-3 times a night to go pee-pee :cloud9: but he is not completely dry yet.

I think thats it, thanks for reading xx

Good job Dec! (And mommy too!!!) Clever little man!!! :happydance:

Great Job Mummy and Dec!!!!! He is so so clever x

Well done dec and mummy :happydance:
he is sooo clever xxxx and its great news about his weight hun:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member