A little (very) confused

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Just did a hpt for no real reason other than i felt like it...and i think i can see the faintest of lines but i'm sure i'm imagining it. Sometimes i can see it and sometimes i can't. AF isn't due until sunday at the earliest, but now i just want to keep testing! Argh! Why did i do it to myself? I'm not even supposed to be ttc yet!

Thats kinda exciting LOL if you can post a pic on here Keep us updated!!!

Is a picture here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/55633-bfns-add-yours-12.html#post864866

Nothing shows up on the pics though, i guess i was just seeing things :(

Its a little blury for me but hey you still have time even though i know your wttc'ing i bet you want to pee on a stick :rofl: its addicting!!!! :rofl:

It is indeed! need to stop doing it though, is a waste of what little money i have as i doubt it'll be positive when i'm not even trying! I just can't seem to help myself

Oh i know how you feel I do it every month and even when its too early and df is always like "oh its going to be bfn cuz its to early and a waste of a test and money" lol so I go to the dollar store and buy the dollar ones so i dont waste too much money and so then he replies that "oh the prob arent going to work there only a dollar" he has to ruin all my fun lol

Men eh?! I've just ordered some internet cheapies so it doesn't cost me as much! lol

Im too impatiant to wait for them to come in the mail LOL so are you guys preventing or just not trying.

I know the feeling! I can't wait to see the little + line again!

Erm, preventing i suppose. Using withdrawal but sometimes he doesn't pull out in time :blush:

I would definitely take another test - especially if you think you may have seen a line. I couldn't tell from the picture you posted. Good luck!

lol, yeah if it was the obvious i wouldn't be in any doubt. I think i prob just saw the dye getting wet before it was the actual result

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->