a little worried

Reaction score
Ok, part of this may be TMI and its so embarrassing, but i was in the kitchen making a sandwich and all of a sudden I felt this liquid running down my leg:shock: i was thinking OMG did i just pee myself.....but it didnt feel like i did. so i went to the bathroom to check and smelled it, and it smells like nothing and its clear. so i wiped it off and i go back out to the kitchen and im really wet down there again and my shorts are a little wet too. i dont know what the heck it is but im really hoping its just excess vaginal discharge or something...any thoughts????

Put a pad on,if it continues i would give your mw a ring,just to get it checked out x

I would call your caregiver and just let them know and see what they say. Just to be sure. Im sure all is well though. Let me know!

It might be your waters hun.

Discharge isn't usually that much leaking..

Have you rang your midwife??

xxxx

It could be discharge hun.
I have had it happen and got a scare ,my MW telling me it could also be pressure on bladder etc

Is it still happening?
Is it a lot?

Also try lying down,if its waters it will still pool out into your undies if that makes sense.
If it isn't stopping and you know its not right ring MW asap x

ya im still really wet down there (sorry tmi) and i called the OB and they said they want me to go up to L&D to get it tested to make sure its not my waters. They said it could just be vaginal fluids but to be safe to go because it could also be my waters.

hope youre ok hunny and its not your waters just yet, but then maybe you've just got an eager little bubs who wants to come see mummy! Let us know when you get back. Take care petal xxx

hope everything is ok hun!! let us know what happens xxxxx

Take care hun and will be thinking of you xxx
Could well be vaginal fluids etc but best to get it checked out xx
Lots of luck.

Awe hun hope it's not your waters. Good luck!!! Keep us posted

Good luck hun.

Let us know how you get on.

Laura and Flumpity flump.
xxxx

dont be waters!! dont be waters!!!! Hun i really hope all is well :hugs: and hopefully you're on your way to L&D? Massive :hug:!!!!

Hope it's not your water's, keep us posted hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->