A little worried...

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by eclipse_xo, Nov 14, 2011.

1. eclipse_xo

eclipse_xo First child, baby girl <3

I had my daughter 8 months ago. I was breastfeeding and went on birth control about 3 months after i had her. The birthcontrol disrupted my milk supply so i stopped taking it. After attempting everything to increase my milk supply i stopped breastfeeding, i think she was 6 months? So last month I got my first real period (not a forced period like i had from the birth control). I totally forget when i got my period :( ... I am so nervous, because i "think" i may be late.

About a week/ week and a half ago I was very moody and irratible, i thought i was going to get my period... but i didnt. I also had a little cramping like i was going to get it aswell. I have discharge right now, but im also getting over a yeast infection, so it could be from that? I have cramping right now, and been a little gassy. My hubby and I have been using "pull-out", but usually he'll put a condom on half way through. I dont really have anyone to talk about this with and im so nervous!!! If i dont get a period by the 20th i am for sure going to buy a test!

2. princess444

princess444 Guest

hi! are you ttc? is it the fact your nervous cos your hoping for a bfp? x

3. eclipse_xo

eclipse_xo First child, baby girl <3

No I'm not. I'm just nervous at the fact I could be pregnant. I know I should of been placed back on bc, and told OH to use a condom, I read statistics a while ago about using the pull out method and it was in the 30% range.

I read about ovulation symptoms, and from what I read I think I may of ovulated a week or week and a half ago. I was irritable and had cramps. I didn't have sex though around that time because I had an infection... I duno maybe I ovulated before that? I know I got my period before the 20th last month, I'm thinking around the 14/15th. I have it in my head now that I am pregnant, just because the way my body is acting it is reminding me of when I was first prego with my daughter, except I'm not nauseated yet.

To be honest... I don't want another baby right now. Especially because my daughter inherited a genetic disorder (a brittle bone disease.) I have to go to a special hospital Tuesday and take a 6 hour train to get to the city. She needs me 100% right now, and I'm just so scared of the possibility of being pregnant. I know its my fault, I feel really dumb. I am going for a pap/ get on bc Thursday, but I'm going to ask for a pregnancy test first. I hope I have my answers by Thursday, with my daughter I was only a few days late when I tested and it was positive.

4. karry1412

karry1412 Well-Known Member

Oh God, my heart is with you. Please let us know what happens & PM me if you need someone to talk to :hug: