A lot more pink on tissue, going to A&E

africaqueen

Reaction score
Just spoke to the NHS direct Dr and she said i need to go to A&E to get bloods, urine test and get booked in with the early pregnancy unit for a scan asap to check all is ok, as she wants to rule out ectopic too.

I am so worried ands scared. DH is coming with me and we are going now.
Il report back later and let you know how it went.

Please pray for my lil jelly bean xxx

Good luck hun. I hope everything is okay with your beanie. Look forward to your update.

Good luck hun! I hope that everything is fine. :hugs:

Good luck hun, I hope everything is ok xx

Good luck, hope everything is ok and let us know.
*fairy sticky dust* xx

good luck.

I had an early scan the other day to rule out an ectopic but it was too small to see properly so I have to go back on Monday.

Hope baby is ok

Thx ladies.

I just got back. The bleeding is still light but is now red rather than pink... :-(
the Dr said going by my symptoms it is whats called a "threatened MC" Which means that it could happen within the next few days or i could stop and continue to be a viable pregnancy. It really is down to nature now and i just have to wait and see.
DH came with me and we were sat there over 2hrs and he was amazing support.
I have been referred to the early pregnancy unit to have a scan next wk when im 6wks as thats the earliest they can see a heartbeat.

Please pray for our lil jelly bean cos he/she means the world to us already xxx

I had the same thing early on in my preg weeks 6 to 9 I was light bleeding and it was while nosing through my doctors notes I saw they had wrote down threatend MC. Go sit down or get into bed and get yourself pampered for the next few days try not to worry I know belive me A LOT eaiser said than done infact its near on impossible but do your best and let us know how you get on xx

I'll be praying like mad for you. Hope everything turns out ok xx

I had the same thing early on in my preg weeks 6 to 9 I was light bleeding and it was while nosing through my doctors notes I saw they had wrote down threatend MC. Go sit down or get into bed and get yourself pampered for the next few days try not to worry I know belive me A LOT eaiser said than done infact its near on impossible but do your best and let us know how you get on xx

Wow, and your much further along now arent you? was the bleeding red blood what u had?

x

Wow, and your much further along now arent you? was the bleeding red blood what u had?

x

The first time I bled it was brownish I went straight to epu where they were fantastic and scanned me and the little heart was pumping away the bleeding eased off and then a week later at work another bleed happed and it was red so right of the epu I went again because it was red they checked my cervix and they were closed but was asked to go back for a follow up scan because of the 2 bleeds the bleeding followed onto brown spotting and eventually what seemed like an age wore off. when we went for the follow up scan my OH asked why this was happening and IF it was to happen again should we panic and come up again and she said no not unless it got heavier and was accomapnied with cramps but everything looked great and not to worry and thankfully it never happened again and have been fine since. Now just to add that was me that was told not to go back so if anything happens or you are really worried go to the hospital as I would have done regardless of what they said. The doctor did also say it was very common to bleed early into pregnancy and 80% of women do not that, that makes it any less easier to take when it starts happening to you. I will keep everything crossed for you and I really hope everything works out for you xxxx :hugs:

x

The first time I bled it was brownish I went straight to epu where they were fantastic and scanned me and the little heart was pumping away the bleeding eased off and then a week later at work another bleed happed and it was red so right of the epu I went again because it was red they checked my cervix and they were closed but was asked to go back for a follow up scan because of the 2 bleeds the bleeding followed onto brown spotting and eventually what seemed like an age wore off. when we went for the follow up scan my OH asked why this was happening and IF it was to happen again should we panic and come up again and she said no not unless it got heavier and was accomapnied with cramps but everything looked great and not to worry and thankfully it never happened again and have been fine since. Now just to add that was me that was told not to go back so if anything happens or you are really worried go to the hospital as I would have done regardless of what they said. The doctor did also say it was very common to bleed early into pregnancy and 80% of women do not that, that makes it any less easier to take when it starts happening to you. I will keep everything crossed for you and I really hope everything works out for you xxxx :hugs:

Thank u for that. I know everyone is different but i feel much mre reassured now, knowing that ur bean survived it and is now fine and healthy.

I pray our outcome is the same. I cant wait till nxt wk to have the scan and please god our jelly bean's lil heart beating.

thx again xxx

Good luck hon, it seems Im in exactly the same situation as you. Im having red blood and a bit more than spotting. Bad cramps too. Just trying to decide whether to go the A & E. Spoke to my doctor on Christmas eve and she said rest and come in on Tues. Its too early to scan me too so Im not sure there is much they can do at A &E.

Difficult times! Good luck will think of you x

Sorry you're going thru this. Have faith and things will work themselves out one way or another. Hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->