• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A lot more pink on tissue, going to A&E

*hugs*
keeping everything crossed for you, because i know how much these little beans mean to us all.
xx

Good luck hon, it seems Im in exactly the same situation as you. Im having red blood and a bit more than spotting. Bad cramps too. Just trying to decide whether to go the A & E. Spoke to my doctor on Christmas eve and she said rest and come in on Tues. Its too early to scan me too so Im not sure there is much they can do at A &E.

Difficult times! Good luck will think of you x

Hi Hun, Yep unfortunetly we are in the same situation :-(
Feel free to pm me and i can give u my msn so we can support eachother if u would like? what is ur edd?

I have just been loo now and there was less blood when i wiped and it was pinkish rather than bright red like before so im praying that its a sign the bleeding will stop... please god

Thinking of u too and praying for our beans xxx

thanks again ladies.

Well i went the loo before and wiped and there was a small amount of stringy red blood on the tissue and a tiny bit of something pinkish. I have had no pain tho... i am going out of my mind here and just pray the bleed stops and we manage to make next tuesdays scan and by a miracle see our baby's heartbeat.

Hope everything is going well for the rest of you. Nickie- How r u today hun?

xxx

thanks again ladies.

Well i went the loo before and wiped and there was a small amount of stringy red blood on the tissue and a tiny bit of something pinkish. I have had no pain tho... i am going out of my mind here and just pray the bleed stops and we manage to make next tuesdays scan and by a miracle see our baby's heartbeat.

xxx

Hi, sorry to butt in - I had some brown discharge last night and then green this am, and just had some pink on wiping. Rang the local out of hours and they are calling in about 2 hours - then I rang the hospital and she said keep an eye on it till tuesday when I have my scan.
Ive had no cramps, a little achey - but am going to wait it out till the scan, thinking the worst so I come to terms with it on tues. if the worst has happened.

Are you still bleeding? Mine was only on wiping and am trying not to keep checking. Fingers crossed for everyone in the same boat xx

I spotted brown through out my 1st pregnancy which is qute normal apparently but so scarey.

But I thought green discharge might mean an infection? So maybe you should get doc to check it out?

Emma.xx

I spotted brown through out my 1st pregnancy which is qute normal apparently but so scarey.

But I thought green discharge might mean an infection? So maybe you should get doc to check it out?

Emma.xx

It was only a little bit - did mention that to people on the phone - still waiting for out of hours to call back so will mention it then. Supposed to be going to in-laws at 3 for ds to open pressies so will still go, and call them when back.

I only got pink when I stuck a cotton bud up there to check for any green stuff :blush: hopefully i just brushed the cervix, but wouldnt think id get blood straight away.
None since which is good i suppose

Your spotting sounds normal to me hun. Hopefully all will be ok.

Yes i am still bleeding. is is bright red blood now and like the start of AF so although i am not giving up on jelly bean yet, things are not looking too good for us.

I have got no severe pain tho, just mild af style cramps and my friend said she was in agony when she had her MC at 5wks... so praying for a miracle and to see a heartbeat next tue when i have my scan.

lots of sticky vibes to us all xxx

Me too.. I truly am praying that your bean is fine and healthy xx

Your spotting sounds normal to me hun. Hopefully all will be ok.

Yes i am still bleeding. is is bright red blood now and like the start of AF so although i am not giving up on jelly bean yet, things are not looking too good for us.

I have got no severe pain tho, just mild af style cramps and my friend said she was in agony when she had her MC at 5wks... so praying for a miracle and to see a heartbeat next tue when i have my scan.

lots of sticky vibes to us all xxx

Hiya, really hope the bleeding stops for you and all is well - I have had some pinky/red blood/discharge - not like a period, soemtimes when I wipe there is nothing, but the next time some is there, and almost looks like cm with pink in.
Was trying to stay calm but had a good cry - the doctor on phone said it could be a threatened miscarriage, if I get cramps or more blood/clots then I will just know its a mc. At the minute I still have hope as I think I can still get heartbeat on doppler - but not actually sure if thats it! So not holding my breath!

I also have no cramps etc. and thought with a mc you would get a lot of blood straight away and cramps - but I dont think that is the case for some.
Cant believe I got this far for things to start going wrong :nope:

I really hope there is some good news on this thread from all of us xx

lots and love and hope you guys are ok!! i have everything crossed for you, big kisses x x

thanks again ladies.

xxx

Hiya hun just popped over to see how you were getting on. :) The stringy red blood sounds like what I was getting the final weeks. It went on and on for days and I was getting very annoyed screaming at my self to stop the messing lol Is it getting darker at all?

Hi hun, just sending lots of prayers and love your way and hoping that everything works out for you and your little bean!
I have had some very slight brown staining and a teeny bit of pink spotting also, in fact it seems quite a few ladies on here have x

Dont be too expectant to see a definate heartbeat at your scan chick as I was scanned last week at just over 6wks and there was no heartbeat visible, but the doc said this is quite normal and lots of ladies on here have reassured me that they didnt see a heartbeat at this stage.

I hope and pray all turns out ok hun! for ours, and everyones little beans x x x x

thanks again ladies.

xxx

Hiya hun just popped over to see how you were getting on. :) The stringy red blood sounds like what I was getting the final weeks. It went on and on for days and I was getting very annoyed screaming at my self to stop the messing lol Is it getting darker at all?

Thank you for popping in.
The blood is bright red and like full on af now. I am devastated.

Going to take a bath and see if it gets worse and may need to go the hospital again.

Why oh why did i get this miracle after ttc for yrs and get it right before xmas only to have it snatched away?

Sorry, i know there is no answer to that.

xxx

Oh hun I am so so sorry. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and your oh xxx

thanks again ladies.

xxx

Thank you for popping in.
The blood is bright red and like full on af now. I am devastated.

Going to take a bath and see if it gets worse and may need to go the hospital again.

Why oh why did i get this miracle after ttc for yrs and get it right before xmas only to have it snatched away?

Sorry, i know there is no answer to that.

xxx

Awww hun I am so sorry, I know how devasting it is to MC especially when you want it so badly :hugs:, I don't have any answers as to why, it just isn't fair.
You are in my thoughts and I hope 2010 brings you some much needed joy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"