A lot more pink on tissue, going to A&E

:hug: to you and your OH. I hope everything works out for you both. Take good care of yourself. :hug:

I'm thinking of you and your DH hun!! And I am sending sticky dust your way like mad!!!
:dust:
My fingers are crossed that the :witch: stays away!!

Please keep us all posted!
xo

thanks again ladies.

Well i went the loo before and wiped and there was a small amount of stringy red blood on the tissue and a tiny bit of something pinkish. I have had no pain tho... i am going out of my mind here and just pray the bleed stops and we manage to make next tuesdays scan and by a miracle see our baby's heartbeat.

Hope everything is going well for the rest of you. Nickie- How r u today hun?

xxx

Hiya hun just popped over to see how you were getting on. :) The stringy red blood sounds like what I was getting the final weeks. It went on and on for days and I was getting very annoyed screaming at my self to stop the messing lol Is it getting darker at all?

Thank you for popping in.
The blood is bright red and like full on af now. I am devastated.

Going to take a bath and see if it gets worse and may need to go the hospital again.

Why oh why did i get this miracle after ttc for yrs and get it right before xmas only to have it snatched away?

Sorry, i know there is no answer to that.

xxx

Hiya hun I am soo sorry to hear this. Try not to panic (I know real stupid thing to say at this point) Are you in any pain? Any cramps? If I was you I would take the bath and then head on to the hospital get yourself looked at, thats what they are there for. I really truly hope it works out for you. To have this happen at any time is upsetting I am going to say a little prayer for you xxxx

Oh sweetheart, I hope so much that everything is okay :hugs:

:hugs: honey, i'm so sorry to read this....

still the same and a bit worse with clots nw.
Devastated but need to stay calm intill i can be scanned.

Thanks for caring xxx

Hi AfricaQueen,

Am thinking of you through this stressful time,

Just so you know, I had this with my first and bled for a week with clots and cramping - the doc also called this a 'threatened m/c' and they done swabs & scans. He told me to rest up and not to do anything to heavy. The bleeding just stopped one day - almost like I had an AF visit.

I now have a 19 month old active healthy little man :)

Im praying that your bean will be tough and stick this out!! Stay calm and rest.

Thinking of you

xxxx

Thanks for caring xxx

Hang in there ... of course I can't make any promises, but this happened to me - I had SO much bleeding, like a heavy period. I had a scan at 6w5d and there was a tiny bean with a heartbeat! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Stay calm and do whatever you need to do to accept the situation - just realise that you don't know for sure what's going on (I had to accept that I had no clue, once I saw that heartbeat!)

(((((hugs))))) I know what it's like :wacko:

hi..just to say..i hope all turns out ok for you huni..my thoughts are with you xx

Hi AfricaQueen,
I am in exactly the same situation, 5+5 today, started off browny bleeding, then a little clotty and now red. Haven't been to the hospital yet as I know there is nothing they can do. Did have a scan last monday(i work at mat dept, so asked nicely and got a scan) but too early to see anything except a gestational sac (empty). Am going back on Thurs for another scan.
Big big hugs and luck for you that everything will be ok.
Keep us posted
Amy x

Thanks for caring xxx

BIG HUGS!!:hugs:
Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!!
xx

:hugs: how scary for you lovely. I really wish for the very best for you. The waiting must be agony. I really hope that everything is ok for you x

Thinking of you at this scary time and hope everything turns out wonerful when you go for that scan. Hope you're resting yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->