A lot more pink on tissue, going to A&E

AfricaQueen, Liverpool Womens has a 24 hour emergency EPU, I went there when I had some bleeding at five weeks and everything was fine - they are lovely there xx

Hope everything turns out okay for you

Thank u, that is handy to knw as wirral hospital closes at 12.30 each day (there EPU unit)

Happy new year x

Hiya Africaqueen, Happy New year to you xxx Just popped into see how you are?

Hi Bingles and happy new year! :)

I feel a lot better today as since i have woken yesterday there has been no blood!! :)
No pain thru the bleeding and it never got heavy, much lighter than af altho still still worrying intill tuesdays scan i have real hope for jellybean now :)

Esp as i feel so hungry and horny as im told they are good signs? lol

Thanks for popping in ;-) how are things with u and baby? xxx

ahh thats great hun I am delighted for you xx. I think the fact you had no pain is a good sign I rem when I went to epu they asked had I had any pain and cramps and I never which they said was good. I am keeping everything crossed for you for tuesday. what time is you appointment?

Me and bubsy are doing good just dosed up with a cold at the min and its doing my head in as I cant take anything. I have just finished antibiotics and still not better. I am seeing the nurse on tuesday for bloods and will ask her then what I can do xx

Hope u feel better soon Bingles :)

I am full of cold too. Really stuffy nose and watery eyes. Probs this weather! lol.

My scan is 9am on tuesday so il report back here when i return and pray its with positive news xxx

Great, I wont be able to get on till I get home from work but I will be thinking of you and saying a little prayer for you and jellybean xxx

Will be wishing and hoping for good news sweetheart :hugs:

Also - LOVE your wedding dress! I wore red too, love it! :)

Glad everything is going well africaqueen. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->