A lot of pressure on my pelvis

styleforum

Reaction score
The past two days i have been feeling alot of pressure on my pelvis like the baby is about to come out.. im only 36 weeks pregnant and doc said i dropped a little but it really feels like its trying to come out. is this how its gonna be till then end or can this mean i will be early?

Think this could be normal. I get this on and off since about 36 weeks. Sometimes baby is perhaps lower than others. Midwife did tell me that it does not mean they are likely to be early! As you can see mine isn't ;)
Also you will get stretching and all sorts going on and that all adds to the feeling of pressure down below.

Your baby has probably engaged - have you noticed your bump has 'dropped'? - looks lower than it used to?

I don't know if it lasts until the end but I think probably. I've had the same thing for about a week (I'm 37 weeks), it's quite painful sometimes and doing pelvic floor exercises is near impossible!

I feel like this too! It is so painful when I walk atm. I think lo might be engaging then the pain disappears for a few hours and then comes back :( fed up now just hope I can walk next week cos I finish for maternity leave tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->