• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A lot TMI: Huge amount of EWCM w blood??

meredith80

Reaction score
Hi all,

My husband and I are in our fourth month of fully tracking/TTC. I am 35 (he's 30) and after being on continuous birth control for 7 years to control my endo, coming off of BC has been all kinds of interesting. To say I have learned a lot about my body would be an understatement :).

I am currently on CD11, typically ovulate on CD16...earlier today when I wipee I had (and here's the TMI part) a really huge blob of EWCM (like half a handful....). It was super stretchy and almost rubbery. And, it was brownish-pink thought. I had Lighter amounts of EWCM that was much thinner earlier in the week that had a little bit of pink and red blood.

Given my temps (chart at https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/634dd1) I def don't think I ovulated early. Do I need to be worried??? At my age, it's hard not to worry about every sign, as each month counts!! Just blood left from last cycle,

Thanks for any insights/advice!! I have read many posts on this forum in the last few months and you all are an awesome and supportive community. Looking forward to contributing!

I don't know much about endometriosis so I have no clue if it could be from that, but you may just be in a fertile window. I'm usually pretty dry down there, but after having dd I would get so much ewcm that it would fall out when I used the bathroom, some of it pink tinted. I googled it and it said the pinkish could be leftover blood, the cervix being irritated (bd), or that you're extremely fertile. We bd that night and I got pregnant. Unfortunately it was an unviable pregnancy, but I've gotten it since as well. Haven't really been down to try again till now, but I'm hoping I see some next cycle.

Not sure if this helps at all, just wanted to share my personal experience.

Thanks so muc, Mod19. And so sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you baby dust as you try again. Your daughter is precious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"