teddiebear_hu

Reaction score
So far I am very happy with these boy names:

Ryker Truett
Cian Lennox
Keagan Berkley
Sayer Baines
Paxton Calder or Calder Paxton

I am having a very tough time coming up with a middle name for Maddox.

the name Maddox is gorgeous!! the only ones of these i really like though are Maddox Adler and Vander and Becker xxx

I voted for Maddox Beckham... love the name Maddox... but in all honesty, i don't like any of those middle name choices... sorry :flower:

Keagan Berkley is nice!

And i love Cian Lennox (if Cian is pronounced like "Kian," which i'm assuming it is :shrug:)

I voted Maddox Ridge, mainly cos when I saw the name Maddox I immediately thought a one syllable name would go best in the middle. That's just my opinion tho. Loving Ryker Truett too. X

Thank you all so, so much! Cian (Key in) Lennox, Ryker Truett, and Keagan Berkley just fit together like gloves to me. I love Maddox as a first, but trying to find a middle that fits as well as the others (in my opinion) is very hard.

I voted Becker, Vander and Kincaid. I love Kincaid is so unusual! Of your other names I quite like Paxton. How about Paxton Kincaid?

Are you american? A couple of your names are extremely famous footballers in this country! So people here probably wouldn't use the name unless they were a big fan. Beckham would be like the american football equivalent of giving your son the middle name Manning. If it wasn't David Beckham's name I would like it as a name, so I'm trying to say if I was American instead of British I might have voted for it.

Same with Keagan. Don't like it because it reminds me of Kevin Keegan who was a famous player (though he is not as internationally famous as David Beckham). He is also famous for having very bad hair:

https://bacardibreezer.football365.com/mediastore/Story_Images/Bacardi/haircuts/kevin_keegan_hair_200.jpg

^but i would probably like the name Keagan if i didn't know who Kevin Keegan was!

Too funny! I did not know a lot of my name choices were names of ball players. Yes, I am American.

I voted Ridge - saw too late that could vote for more than one - was stuck between Ridge and Vander!

not a fan of any.
what about Maddox Chase
or better yet
Chase Maddox?

Yeah Maddox seems like a tough name to find middle names for. How about Maddox Rainer (it's of German origin)

Maddox Jonathon sounds pretty good too :)

Just thought of this one, Maddox Alexander!

Yeah Maddox seems like a tough name to find middle names for. How about Maddox Rainer (it's of German origin)

Maddox Jonathon sounds pretty good too :)

Just thought of this one, Maddox Alexander!

Thank you so much! I think Maddox Rainer clicks very well...but it's too close to one of my girl names, Aspen Sophia Rayne.

After saying all these over and over again, I was really liking Maddox Adler and Maddox Becker. Then I realized Adler would not work, the initials are MAD. I think Maddox Becker sounds perfect!

Thank you so much, everyone!

I have a friend who has a Ryker and a Maddox, and I see Ryker is one of the other names you like. Both are very nice names. So maybe combine the two....Maddox Ryker or Ryker Maddox :)

By the way, I believe her son's full name is David Maddox and he is called Maddox.

Good luck!

Thank you!

I love both names, I may want to use both in the future. But I really like both Maddox Ryker and Ryker Maddox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->