A mystery.... has this ever happened to you? Any ideas what's going on??

Taima

Reaction score
I have been ttc from about 5 months pp. 2 months later I have a chemical pregnancy and have a heavy period. The period that came after that was heavy for 2 days but no clots. Then stopped and continued light for one day. I started cramping lightly around cd 5-10. My temp was up and down on different days. I was nauseous and vomitted once. My boobs became fuller and had a feeling like milk let down. Started having colostrum too. My son weaned himself completely by 4 months despite my efforts to continue. I went to have blood test and ultrasound in the hospital at CD 14 and it was all negative and nothing showed. Just a thick 11mm lining. After that my belly kept growing and I could not understand why. I really felt pregnant

By CD 25 I was fed up and took a urine test. Came out faint positive.
This past week I have been going back and forth giving blood. :
my beta hcg on 26th was 16.
On 29th it was 145
yesterday on 01/02 it was 1017.
I have another beta tomorrow.

It's going up fast which is good. It seems to be a new pregnancy and they can't see anything on a high resolution ultrasound (transvaginal) yet which was done on 01/02 yesterday. I'm hardly 17 or 18 dpo (my temp stabilized to a high after CD19). But I think a sac should show by now... I heard the ultrasound tech saying to the nurse "retroverted uterus" which I was never told before. I never got the chance to get the analysis from the doctor because she was in the labor section.

Nothing is adding up right. I felt pregnant and saw the signs a whole month ago. My belly size and how it feels is like how it was when I was 8-10 weeks with my 9 month old son (I'm petite so I show very early). When my friends came over I wore very lose shirt so that no one could see or ask questions while I'm looking for answers myself. Well ultrasound found nothing yesterday. I'm glad the ultrasound at least ruled out ectopic which I was fearing...
my uterine lining is now measuring 20mm. Doubled from last ultrasound 2 weeks ago.

Any ideas what's going on? Have you been through anything similar?

I'll update as I go along with tests and doctor visits.

Also my pregnancy with my son was a by the book pregnancy. Everything showed and happened at the expected time. Everything was on point. So this is so different for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->