A Name You LOVE But OH Hates

If we had a girl, I love the name Esme, but he says no way :(

^ Esme is beautiful, I love it too :)

If we were having a boy, I would LOVE the name Emmett. But out of respect for my OH, wouldn't dare name him that since OH always associates it with a personal tragedy. :cry:

I love:

Aoife
Áine
Caoimhe
Eimear
Niamh

but OH didn't like any of them :cry:

I love unusual names and OH doesnt come up with what he does like just tells me he desnt like EVERY name i suggest :(

I love the name Elleah for a girl but he says it sounds like elliot. A big no no for my OH

Bailey for a boy, and Skye for a girl. Both LOVE them, but OH hates them :(

I wanted Eire (pronounced Err-uh) for DD, but he HATED it, so she became Erinn.
Now I want Rhett (yes, as in Butler of Gone with the Wind :oops: ) but he doesn't like that either. Grr!

mine was logan jack for a boy and olivia rose for a girl n he hated both.

I always liked Cecily for a girl by DH said no because his cousin who is our age has a five year old named Cecilia, and he doesn't like the association

I wanted Martha but oh wasn't keen - I gave in only because our names both start with Ma so I thought saying all three together was a bit much. I have a Lucy Rose - oh didn't get a say on middle name! If I have another girl Martha will probably come up again

Theo!!!

And:
Jack
Josh
Daniel
Nathan
Ash
Thomas
Jacob
Isaac
Noah
Rafael
Ralf

I loved Seth, Hunter and Nate. He hated all three! He was also reluctant about my all time favourite boy name - Sebastian. He had just the one boys name he loved, but I hated it! So it's not just him, lol.

We've always agreed on girls names and this time is no different (you'd think we'd be running out of them by now, haha). Probably a good job we're expecting pink again, lol. X

Pretty much every name that i like... OH hates!!

I want Caylan or Peyson.... Looks like i'll have to work pretty hard to convince him. But seeing as he hasn't come up with a single name and baby is due in 5 weeks.. He may not get much of a choice!!!!
*rant over* lol

:flower:

Seth, Myles, Jude, Harry

I LOVE both Seth and Jude. Hubby didn't like Seth n FIL said Jude was too much like Judas!! Eh?? What's it got to do with him anyway? Haha.

Like I said, probably a blessing we're pink! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->