A navy changing bag - where?!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Lazy Leo, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Lazy Leo

Lazy Leo Well-Known Member

Has anyone come across any nice Navy changing bags? Or red (!)

My pram is navy and does come with a changing bag but it's not very big. I want to get a nice changing bag but feel the yummy mummy ones etc are just a bit too expensive to justify. I've had a search for navy changing bags and it just seems there aren't many about :( I'd also be happy with red as I think red goes with navy and is not baby pink or baby blue which I think would get on my nerves after a while!!!!

Has anyone got any hidden gem websites?

2. MoonMuffin

MoonMuffin Mom of 2!

3. Lazy Leo

I LOVE that OiOi Hobo Bag, but like you, its just a little out of my price range (well a big bit out of my price range lol!!!) But I do like the studio tote on the skiphop site.

Thanks for the links, they've given me some inspiration!

4. Jchihuahua

Jchihuahua Mummy to 3

I saw a really nice red one in TK Maxx today, very reasonably priced too. I think it was only about £16 but should have been a lot more.

5. Lazy Leo

Cool thank you!!! I shall pop in there next week and have a look. I tend to forget about TK Maxx as its not in the mall I normally go to!!

6. i saw a nice red and cream one in boots the other day was about £35 i think