A new bruise everyday

F

Fern.x

Liam has been pulling himself up on everything for a whille now... now hes started standing on his own but hes doing it all the time. He will pull himself up onto his feet against everything and just let go and stand their but the thing is he isnt that stable yet he always falls over even in his playpen he seems to have a new bruise for everyday now and i feel so crappy for not being there to catch him all the time.

aghh just feel horrible with his bruised head :cry:

AJ has been doing this since Sunday and has already banged himself so many times.
He's gone to bed with a red mark under his eye - will probably bruise!

We just cant be there all of the time. Massive :hugs: to you. x

just want to wrap him up in cotton wool.. hate seen babies with bruises on them, especially when you get a comment like "Oh what a nasty bruise on your head" and i get all offensive like i didnt do it.. think its with all this baby P stuff and magazines your read with people getting there babies taken off them that worrys me.. Must stop reading them lol

Billie is doing this too. a couple of days ago she had a big round bruise right in the middle of her forehead where she climbed up the washing stand and fell on one of the corners. She had a rash too and I got some funny looks in the post office. They need litttle suits made of velcro so we can stick em to the wall for a bit I reckon! Lol. Slippy floors don't help either do they?

Here is a pic i posted before - she loves that washing machine! I feel guilty too when she bumps herself. No matter how hard I watch her.......plonk.

Attachments

• monkey 002.jpg
    monkey 002.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back