A new kind of test, please!

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
They need to create some new tests for all us POAS addicts to pee on during the early follicular phase and the one/two week wait. I hate the parts of my cycle where there is no daily test I can take to search for some kind of progression; it's either too late for an HPT and too early for an OPK, or too late for an OPK and too early for an HPT.

So for the follicular phase, an example POAS test could be: should I be eating chocolate or potato chips? And you'd buy a pack of tests for $20, and you'd POAS each day, and a blank test/light line would mean chocolate, dark line would mean potato chips, and we could all post our tests and tweak them, and try to debate whether the lines were light or dark, i.e should we be eating chocolate or potato chips. And some of us would argue with others over interpretation of the lines, but we'd all try to say nice things to each other like, "Don't worry girl, you'll get your BFPotatoChip soon!"

For the TWW, the POAS test could be, for example, "am I super awesome" or "am I super SUPER awesome," with line darkness corresponding to varying levels of awesomeness.

Aaannnndddd that's my idea for the parts of the cycle that are extremely dull, and drag on, when there is literally nothing I can be doing to figure out if I'm ovulating or pregnant. Sigh.

I posted something similar about this. I wanted a test that told you from the moment of conception if you were pregnant or not. Most people disagreed with me because of the increased risk of chemical pregnacnies BUT it would eliminate the money we POAS addicts have to spend while we're in limbo. Those that are worried about chemicals could simply wait until AF to test but personally I would like to know right away :winkwink:

Ohh now that is so funny! I totally got a chocolate cake positive today! Hehe ;) ... And you know your test would always come back super SUPER awesome positive! :)

I posted something similar about this. I wanted a test that told you from the moment of conception if you were pregnant or not. Most people disagreed with me because of the increased risk of chemical pregnacnies BUT it would eliminate the money we POAS addicts have to spend while we're in limbo. Those that are worried about chemicals could simply wait until AF to test but personally I would like to know right away :winkwink:

YES. There is apparently one that can tell if you're pregnant at just 1-2 DPO. It's a blood test for something called Early Pregnancy Factor, which can be found in maternal blood way before implantation. The test is super expensive, never done routinely, it's more of a research lab test for studies, if I understand correctly.

Ohh now that is so funny! I totally got a chocolate cake positive today! Hehe ;) ... And you know your test would always come back super SUPER awesome positive! :)

You are the sweetest. We better both get BFPs soon so we can be bump buddies! :hugs:

How cool!!! I would just like a little tiny screen on the tummy that flashed up pregnant when you are. Wouldn't need to have a special pee pot in the bathroom for that then haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->