A NEW North East Meet Anyone? **Darlington and Metro centre**

angelandbump

Working Mum :o)
Reaction score
As a few people wanted to go but couldn't and it Ended up with me and Anna... I was wondering if anyone wanted to try the North East meet again.

This time if we all come together and pick a date and a place.

Anyone welcome, including TTC'ers, Mums (including angel mums) and Mums to be.

Suggestions please :)

**Name edited to save confusion with sunderland meet xx**

Darlington meet to be confirmed at a later date.

Names for metro centre meet 26th June 2010
angelandbump
Beccaface (tbc)
RyliesMummy
JessdueJan
RyliesMummy
x-MummyToBe-x
Celesse
Logan's Mum
caitlinsmummy
Pinksnowball
saraendepity
leoniebaby is a maybe (watch out for her hiding in the corner!)

lol! is there anything in darlington? I dont mind where i go, as long as we can stop and eat hehe x

Count me in as long as its Newcastle or Durham! (dont have a car so will be relying on trains) :flower:

Depends on when and where.

I slept in last week :blush:

I'm there...Ooo I'm from Darlington so if it's there I'll be definately there :haha: There's not much here like...the South Park if it's a nice day or a few indoor play areas..nothing too special :dohh:

xx

By the looks of it there may need to be a "north" north east and south north east lol... I'm lucky i'm on the middle.

Right girls from Darlington and near by areas who can't make it to the metro centre, is there anywhere you would prefer to meet? Weekend or Weekday?

And the metro Centre, again whats best for people weekend or weekday?? Lets see if we can pull this off this time :) xx

I think weekend would have to be it for me; I don't have any holiday time now for ages
:cry:

Weekend would be easier for me.
Just do I can get my OH to take me to the train station and pick me up :]
xxx

Either is good for me and I can get pretty much anywhere so I'll just slot into whatever plans get made :) x

Actually the 6th would be best for me, but, thats a Sunday :p
x

The weekend of the 29th is the bank holiday weekend, but either is fine with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->