A ? on private scans

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Jkelmum, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I would like one around 8 wks I live in east yorkshire in uk ..Does anybody have any recomendations ? or anyway of how i find out about clinic near by all the internet ones seem to be down south

2. Plumfairy

Plumfairy Mum-mum-mum-mum

have you looked up babybond? perhaps they have a clinic near you. not sure if they offer them that early though, but could be wrong. hope you find one thats close enough to where you live. x

3. Jkelmum

Thanks they have one at york which is a 30 min bus then a hr train thats who I shall book with if I cant find nearer I would off thought hull would have somthing as its a bit city but cant find anything yet
    hugs Serina xxx

4. Plumfairy

Plumfairy Mum-mum-mum-mum

The nearest one to me is cardiff, which is about 2+ hours away.. would have also thought there would be one closer, but i guess theres not the demand for it... the things us preggo ladies will do to see our babies ey.. :) good luck! x x x

5. Jkelmum

Thank-you my friend as just hada 28 wk 4d scan its lovely xxx

6. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Serina hun , There is one in hull .
    But they dont do early reassurance scans , But do later 2d/3d/4d scans .. Maybe worth a look for when your a little further along :) .
    Ill look up thelink for you , Allso i went to one near Lincoln i live in Grimsby was an hour from me , I couldnt reccomend it enough amazing place called Brayford studio who do early scans cheap :) . Will get both links for you hun . xx .

7. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4