• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A pants deal!!!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
Im pissed off as when I went shopping with my OH I spotted some comic fantastic four pants which I thought would be funny to buy for him. It all happened when his mate remembered he had some Spiderman pants when he was little. The Spiderman pants were not in his size so i got the other ones while he was in the changing room.

I gave them to him when he came out and he said What did you get me silly pants? i was pissed off so went back to River Island to get a refund and they wouldnt give me my money back:hissy: Apparently they cant exchange underwear because of hygeine which is understandable but seeing as i kust bought them an hour ago i thought they would.

I spoke to the manager who then spoke to customer services and came back and said that because they were not sold sealed then i couldnt have a refund or exchange.

Does anyone want to buy some Fantastic Four pants with Whop on the bum?

lolol!!! bless ya!!! shame he nvr seen the funny side tho :( men are useless sumtimes eh!!!

I know. They cost me a tenner too which i could have got myself something with. I might make a hole in them and say they were faulty and take them back to another store.[-X :-$

ha ha sounds like a plan!!!!

yeah, but it might backfire on me and I end up with another pair of pants!:rofl: I will prob end up wearing them myself when im heavily pregnant! Although he did say he would wear the bloody pants just to shut me up.

lol well i think u shud hold him 2 tht!!! make him wear em!!! n pay 4 em himself seen as he was a grumpy shite :rofl:

Yeah, Good idea. He can wear them when we go and see Spiderman at the cinema tomorrow. :rofl:

ooooh u lucky sod!!!! i wanna go :hissy:

I took a photo message of me in the pants and sent it to him saying fuss arse:rofl: when i got home he was wearing the pants!

enough about this pants conversation. looking forward to seeing spiderman tonight and harry potter comes out the same day.

I took a photo message of me in the pants and sent it to him saying fuss arse:rofl: when i got home he was wearing the pants!

enough about this pants conversation. looking forward to seeing spiderman tonight and harry potter comes out the same day.

what? what harry potter??!!!!

Sorry was wrong about Harry Potter. OH thought it was the bridge in thingymajig film but wasnt.:blush:

Those pants were crap as they have a hole in already!

Tam bought me a load of GRUMPY stuff from The Disney Store!

I love them.

I am a GRUMPY OLD GIT afterall

Tam bought me a load of GRUMPY stuff from The Disney Store!

I love them.

I am a GRUMPY OLD GIT afterall
LMAO

My OH is mad on Spiderman and I got him the fantastic four as didnt have his size! He is helping me with a WEBsite at the moment!

how good is spiderman 3 btw!!! seen it 2day n wow!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"