A prolonged TWW alone

Carlee

Reaction score
I guess I just need to share what's going on.
I got married about 18 months ago but my husband has never moved in. It's been the source of many an argument between us.
So about 3 weeks ago he begged me to give him 1 last chance. I did. He said he really wanted a baby so we decided to TTC right away since he got here during my fertile period.
The timing was as good as it could be without temping, we BD'd for 3 days with my estimated O day right in the middle (based on cm).
We had a silly little argument and he the slipped away during the night.
That was 2 weeks ago.
At 9dpo (estimated) I got pink cm when I wiped then nothing until the next day I had light brown cm for a few hrs then nothing. I am now an estimated 16dpo (litterally just, it's midnight here) and no AF but feeling dizzy, nauseous, gassy etc. Plus my cats are treating me weird...
I am going to test later today or tomorrow, or both.
My husband is answereing my texts some days, other days not. I told him what was going on, that there is a chance I am pregnant but he won't reply or answer the phone.
I feel shell-shocked and so utterly alone.

:hugs:

That is awful! I don't understand why he wouldn't move in after marrying you. The fact that he's not calling or returning texts is such a bad sign. I'm so sorry.

It sounds like there is a good chance you may be pregnant. Have you tested yet?

Ah bless you sweet, this sounds awful for you.

I hope he pulls his finger out and you get this sorted.

Good luck for your BFP xx

Thanks guys.
AF is still a no show and my symptoms persist. I had ordered some hpts but they didn't arrive and everything is closed here until Tuesday.
Hubby is still not responding 😟

I'm sorry your husband still isn't responding :( I can't believe he's treating you like this :hugs:

I'm not sure I'd still bother calling him my husband. I went through something similar, and it was all kinds of bad, hun.

I hope your tests get in early!

Still no AF
Husband finally replied. He's in Algeria.

He doesn't seem to care about my possible pregnancy though.
I think it best I walk away, however sad and scary that may be.

It sounds like it might be for the best :hugs:

Finally had a propper talk with hubby, well more like a row. Things were said, unpleasant things but I get what the problems are now so there's a silver lining.
As for the pregnancy side of things I just hit an estimated 19dpo and will test later today, unless the witch shows up of course.
I've been terribly achy and crampy today and damp down below. I was back and forth to the loo to check but no trace of AF...

I'm glad you've had a proper talk. I hope he will come round and you'll be able to sort things out.

Hey sorry to hear your going through a tough time right now. I hope he comes to his sense if not your defo better on your own. No matter how tough you think it will be. You deserve so much better hun. No one such have to go through all this.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you hun wish you all the best. Stay strong :) ps i use to be a single mum for until my baby became 2. xxx

My hpts didn't arrive so I went out and bought one. I tested with FMU I had stored in a jar in my bedroom for 3hrs.
BFN
Perhaps it's just stress....

Sorry hun, I just did one too BFN :( i knew it would be but still a little gutted.

*UPDATE*
It's now CD34, an estimated 21dpo and no sign of AF. I haven't tested since my last BFN because I told myself I'd only test if the hpts I ordered arrived and they still haven't. The cramps I was getting have eased up but other symptoms persist, the nausea is actually getting slightly worse.
As for my DH, well. He was the 1st to wish me a happy birthday on Wednesday, it was litterally as soon as it was officially my d'day. I was really surprised, I was expecting silence from him. Then yesterday I asked him for help with something when he gets back, again expecting no reply, he answered " yes, of course I can."
Fingers crossed and touch wood, I think maybe I'll get a double positive outcome here. Maybe...

I do hope that you get two positive outcomes and that the new year brings you brightest blessings!

Well just got to CD37, still no AF and I'm almost scared to test again.
DH told me yesterday that things wouldn't work between us but a few hours later told my best friend he would be coming back to me. So go figure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->