A question about breasts for Women with 2 or more children

LittleNikki

Reaction score
Me and my partner are currently ntnp baby no2, this past week I've had some symptoms that suggest I could be pregnant, today as well as normal breast tenderness I have a pain similar to what I got when breast feeding my little boy, feels very tender in my armpit area like when it did when I got a blocked duct, until recently I would still leak very small amounts of milk so I know that my body was still producing it(hoping this may be a good sign) also feel like my boobs have possibly grown slightly. So my question is after breastfeeding did you get this tenderness with other pregnancys

I got pregnant by surprise when nursing my 9 month old, we weren't using bc but I hadn't gotten my period yet so wasn't so worried. The one thing that made me do a test was sore boobs, nursing which didn't hurt for a long time started to hurt again and boobs were so tender.... Found out I was 8eeeks pregnant :) :) :)

I too was breastfeeding my DD when I became pregnant with my DS only 3-4 months after giving birth to her. It was a complete surprise, as I was on BC and I thought BF also helped prevent ovulation. Not so with me. It could have been because I had to pump since I had a job at the time and couldn't keep her on my breast all day. I don't think pumping worked as well for me as exclusively BF. Anyways, to answer your question, I only thought to take a pregnancy test because I was having EXTREME breast tenderness. I mean shooting pains like someone was stabbing me right there. I remember this being my first sign for many of my pregnancies. Good luck!

Just thought I would do a quick update. I tested on the the Thursday (period was due Friday) and got a negative so thought my body was playing tricks on me.
When my period still hadn't came on Sunday morning I thought I might as well try another test not expecting anything thinking my body was playing tricks on me again and I was just having a wonky cycle again. Well I nearly fainted when I saw a second line begin to appear then slowly get darker, I was shaking by the time my partner got up 10 mins later and I showed him. We were only ntnp for 2 months and took 14 months actively trying to get my son.
I then got a further 3 possitive pregnancy tests including a digi yesterday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->