A question about morning sickness

beth_terri

Reaction score
My sickness started last thursday. It was so bad I was up all night, throwing up all day, running back and forth from the loo at work, couldnt eat anything as it would literally come straight back up. I was so scared that it was gona be like it the full 9 months like it was with my first. Id been to the doctors to see if there was anything he could advise as I was just so poorly and when I wasnt being sick my belly was hurting from being sick. I felt dreadful. But then yesterday I woke up fine! And have felt fine since Ive felt a little sick if I get hungry but thats easily sorted. Now im wondering was it morning sickness or a terrible bug that lasted a week? Can morning sickness come and go like this? I really really dont want it to come back

xx

I am not too sure about that but I think def could be m/s or it could have been a case of a bad flu bug. One of my kids I had morning sickness only for 2 weeks so I suppose anything is possible!! Hope this helps some:)

I caught a bug at 9 weeks! I was up all night as well, I couldn't go 20 mins without running to the bathroom to throw up. I ended up having to go to the hospital to get an IV drip because I couldn't even keep down water so I was really dehydrated.

My OH got a bit sick, and so did other people in his family, it lasted 24 hours for them it lasted about 5-6 days for me.

See what happens tomorrow, if you're still feeling pretty good then it's a safe bet you caught a bug!

Thanks for these replies!! I really hope it was just a bug! Im scared its gona come back it was sooooo bad! To the point where ive been discussing with my partner about getting his tubes tied because I DO NOT want more babies if it makes me feel like that every time!
xx

Thanks for these replies!! I really hope it was just a bug! Im scared its gona come back it was sooooo bad! To the point where ive been discussing with my partner about getting his tubes tied because I DO NOT want more babies if it makes me feel like that every time!
xx

LOOLL!! I hope for yours and his sake that it was just a bug

Hi My morning sickness lasted the whole pregnancy with my first. with my second it wasnt that bad and went by 10weeks. this time i had it so bad i was hospitalised at 7weeks and still have it now but not as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->