A question for those who temp

mychelle4

Mom of two perfect girls
Reaction score
I've been temping for the past three cycles. The past two cycles came and went like clock work. My temp dipped when AF arrived, rose after ovulation, and dipped again with AF. This month however AF came right on time, but my temp has been hovering well above the cover line for the passed three days. I tested the other day, so I know I'm not pregnant, but I'm still a bit confused as to why my temp hasn't dropped down yet. I haven't been doing this very long, so for all I know this could be a completely normal thing, still any insight would be much appreciated.

That is strange - I sometimes get temps that are a bit higher during AF, but they are usually close to the coverline, have yours gone down at all or stayed as high as post-ov temps? Does the coverline look right to you (FF may have drawn it incorrectly i.e. too high)
Is your AF different/lighter than usual?
Keep temping, if it stays as high as post-AF then maybe think about doing another test just to be sure.... if you are not preg it should drop soon.
Sorry for the vague reply!

p.s. can you post a link to your chart? I would like to have a look

It sometimes takes a few days for temps to drop even after AF has started. Its also possible there are other factors affecting your temps (extra blankets at night for example). I'd say if they continue to stay high, especially if they rise again then test once more.

GL to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->