a quick Q :)

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
hi, just popping over from TWW to ask a question from those of you with a recent :bfp: or those that can remember lol

what was your CM like right before/few days before getting your :bfp: :flower::flower:

It was a LOT. And it was lotion like consistency. That was actually the big sign that I got that I was pregnant. It was not doing what it usually does right before AF comes along, lol.

Mine was non existent too . Even now I still don't get much

Mine is still a lot, lol. Although not as much as it was earlier in the pregnancy.

i had it daily when i normally have it only before af and during ovulation. i also had alot of it the cycle i fell pregnant. but the consistency ALWAYS changed. it could be ewcm one moment then later its watery then another time its tinged and other times its white or clear. it really is not ever the same for me since the beginning of pregnancy.

Lotiony/creamy white and lots of it! Like, ridiculous amounts.

Just got my BFP last Sunday. My CM was very dry and crusty before the BFP. It's now white and lotion like.

Got my BFP last Wednesday and I've had lotion type creamy white CM. Wouldn't have said it's a lot though. But is noticeable x

thanks ladies :) im currently 12dpo with a :bfn: this mornin :(

my cm is changing daily/ hourly lol. one minute it is ew then the next creamy white and occasionally yellow tinged. my LP is usually around 15 days so ive still got a few days until :witch: is due..

ive had cramps on and off since around 8dpo with dull backache to match. ive currently got twinges in my right side (on level with my belly button )

had no sore boobs until this morning i woke with 1 sore boob lol however its higher in my boob and like under my armpit and my left arm aches like ive pulled a muscle there (also my wrist is slightly sore) so im thinkin this may be muscular and i may have slept funny :shrug:

im just sick of waitin lol.. if af is gonna show i wish it would just hurry up xx

I just got my BFP today and Mine changed quite a bit before. It was creamy and white, and then it had a tinge of yellow in it, and now I don't notice much at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->