A Scot in the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Local Buddies' started by sjnams, Apr 16, 2012.

1. sjnams

sjnams Proud Mum

Just moved to the Netherlands from Scotland last week with DH and 2 LO's for DH's work, any otherex-pats or English speaking Dutch members out there? :flower:

2. Hanfranan

Hanfranan Member

Hi there, I just saw your post as I was looking to see if anyone on here was in NL. I live in The Hague. I don't have any children yet, but am trying to start a family with my husband. I am originally from Devon and I have been living in The Hague for two years. Where did you move to? How are you finding the Netherlands?

3. SarahDiener

SarahDiener Well-Known Member

If you girls like, you're always welcome in the Germany thread, we have another girl from the UK living in Denmark, so it's kind of turning into a euro thread :p

4. mrsdolton

mrsdolton Well-Known Member

Hey, I live in the netherlands, in Eindhoven. I have moved here 2 years ago from Norfolk, UK with my husband, we are currently wtt.

5. Nela

Nela Mum of 1 + Expecting

Hi hi! I am a Canadian living in the Netherlands with a dutchie. We live in Hoofddorp, right by the airport. :flower: