A sign???

cillybean83

Reaction score
I'm 36+5 with a section scheduled for 38 weeks. My LO is measuring 41+1 right now (big boy!) and my first son was born at 36+5 and weighed in at 9 lb 3 oz...

that was just a little background info because here is what's going on...starting the night before last I could no longer get comfortable to sleep at all, I was having tons of pain that started in my lower back and would shoot down my legs and up to my neck, it was a pain that made me completely tense up, I couldn't even move...bad bad bad.

Then last night the pain/cramping was localized to "down there" and again there was no comfort to be had...I then started cramping big time and was running to the bathroom every 30 minutes to make #2

This morning I wake up with ****TMI ALERT**** tons of mucus stuff in my undies and it's laced with strings of blood. I got in a nice warm shower and laid back down and now the cramps are getting worse, not horrible but like really bad period cramps and they are localized in my back.

I didn't officially go into labor with my son, I never felt a thing, went to the dr and was told I was 5 1/2 cm and to go to the hospital where I got an epidural right away...so this is all new to me!!!!

Help? I'm a little freaked out...

Sounds promising hun, maybe give your mw a call as you have a csection planned but the pains and losing your plug are all good signs x

9 lb 3 oz at 36+5?! WOW!! No wonder he was ready to come out! If your babies have a history of being big like that and coming early I'd definitely call! Just get someone to give you a check up and see if you're starting to dilate. Sounds like things happened really fast last time. You don't want to wind up giving birth in your living room! Good luck!!

Wow!! Looks like you'll be meeting your little one sooner than expected!! :thumbup:

Is it just me or are there a lot of people in labour today???

the bloody show is increasing, so is my level of discomfort, and Mr. Baby isn't moving much...so all signs are pointing to having this little guy soon.

eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->