A site that will tell you if your OPK is +/-

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi girls! :flower:

Another lovely BnB member posted this website yesterday, and I about fell out of my chair with excitement. Thought I'd share it with you all, too, because I know how crazy I can get with deciphering OPKs.

https://opktester.quickpregnancytests.com/

You basically upload a picture of your OPK test strip, then pinpoint the test line and control line. The website will then tell you if the strip is positive or negative. I tested multiple OPKs with it, just to make sure it wasn't yanking my chain (tested with a few that were obviously negative, somewhat negative, and then a positive one, and they were all accurate).

Hope this helps you ladies like it's helped me!

Aw, that's too bad. :( Do you mean it doesn't work, like it doesn't load? Or that it's not telling you if yours are positive or negative? It worked every time I've ever used it.

I just clicked on it, and you're right, it didn't load. So I googled it and found that I put in a wrong link. Try again, it should work now. :D

thank you :) i tried googling it but didnt bring anything up. going to try my opks on it now :)

heres my thread... what would you say?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1269347-do-you-think-my-opk-pic-included.html

that site is saying both mine from tuesday and friday are positive... so im not too sure how much i trust it...

Your Friday the 12th looks positive for sure. Are you charting?

i am. heres my chart. ive only been doing it for the past week though.

https://i49.tinypic.com/24vjw4n.jpg

thing is, not sure how long that'd been left out. however heres one i just took. what do you think:

https://i48.tinypic.com/213nsc7.jpg

i see how that site works now, however it was hard me actually getting it to bring out a negative... i had to click on the wall behind my opk and the test line to get a seperate colour haha.

any comments?

xx

think i may have caught the surge earlier?

xx

Yes, that one looks negative. I say you the one from the 12th was positive. :) But, just because you get a surge, doesn't necessarily mean that you will ovulate. Some women get more than one positive OPK. Are your cycles regular?

Yes, that one looks negative. I say you the one from the 12th was positive. :) But, just because you get a surge, doesn't necessarily mean that you will ovulate. Some women get more than one positive OPK. Are your cycles regular?

12th is today :) was this morning. this evenings is the negative one.

ahh. i dont know, i had my implant removed on 8th september and this is first pos opk that i got. i temp so hopefully the next few days i'll see a rise in temp :)

xx

ive been getting cramps today :( might just be illness but is that a sign of ovulation at all?

xx

I have had slight cramps today not too bad but my boobs feel quite full and a bit sore.

Don't know whats going on if at all as i have had no af for 83 days now since my withdrawal bleed following Cerazette :cry:

sorry to ask - once you get a positive/surge, do the tests go back to negative straight away? I had 2 strong lines (wasnt sure if positive) the the following day not even a feint secong :shrug:

im not sure, im just as unclued up as you hun :(

i think it can pretty much do anything :s

xx

I'm sorry I don't have better answers for you, girls. I'm not an expert. :(

Wwchix, it depends on what kind of cramps you are having, and where they are located.

Tink, not necessarily. Some women have positive OPKs for days, while others have only one in a 12-hour window. It's different for everyone.

The site isn't loading my picture up :( Shame that seemed like a great idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->