A stretch mark question for ladies who have had them in this/previous pregnancy?

girlinyork

Reaction score
Just out of interest, which week of pregnancy did stretch marks appear on your bump? I'm only asking really for the first pregnancy in which you've gotten them. I've got some on my boobs but my bump is mark free so I'm getting an idea of the average :)

My boobs are stretch mark free, but my belly started getting stretch marks right before 27 weeks, and now I have lots of stretch marks on my belly :(

My OH calls them tiger strips and loves my boobs stretch marks. He says they are unique and he loves the way they follow my curves. I was pleasantly surprised to find out some of my male friends feel the same way about stretch marks :)

I've always had them on my thighs and hips. So I was kinda sad when they started traveling up my belly too. I don't mind them as much when they are faded and white, but when they are deep purple I get slightly bummed. They are also really tender. D:

Ouch, poor thing! I've got some pubescent marks on my thighs which I never noticed until I was about 16 :/ I'm probably going to get them on my bump at some point too

I got stretch marks with my first around 30weeks, i didnt have any up till then and BAM i was covered! haha... i got them everywhere possible and in places i didnt know you couldnt get stretch marks lol But i gained 4 stone which wasnt all baby so im not surprised my skin just couldnt cope.

I got a few extra ones from my 2nd son, and this time round i havent got any new ones, which im gutted about as my sons often ask which stretch marks are who's so would of been nice to get some this time round so i could i say later on down the line those marks are from you :)

I use to hate my tiger stripes, but im soooo lucky to have them and ive come to embrace them :)

Most of mine came in the last few weeks, and in the first few weeks after having LO. But I think I 1st got them at about 30 something weeks.

I have no idea when I got mine - they didnt become visible till I delivered my lb! I had nothing then suddenly very visible when I was showering after delivery :( (and he was a whopper @ 10lb 6 oz so surprised I didn't have them before)

Even now I have no new ones -just silvery lines from last time but only visible in certain lights!

(I already had them on my thighs and boobs etc from when I hit puberty)

Thanks ladies :) I'm finding the poll results very interesting. I couldn't find any definitive figures or facts on when stretch marks were most common in pregnancy anywhere

Mine literally "exploded" overnight at 32 weeks! I had been happily gloating to my partner and our mums about how I was stretchmark free up until then, and then they appeared literally overnight (oops!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->