A surprise bfp!

Katarina111

Reaction score
Honestly didn’t plan on having more kids, we have three already, but I had my iud taken out in March due to pain. My last period was May 21 with 31 day cycles. I was due yesterday and I’ve been feeling off so I tested today. One with fmu, one (first response rapid result) around 6pm and the last four at 11pm. Honestly took so many because I was in shock! So here I am 13dpo and sporting a very positive 6 tests! We decided to keep it a secret as long as possible so I had to share my excitement somewhere.

90E3F074-74C3-4E4C-A463-3DC6DA367D91.jpeg

Wow they are super positive for 13 dpo congratulations x

Honestly didn’t plan on having more kids, we have three already, but I had my iud taken out in March due to pain. My last period was May 21 with 31 day cycles. I was due yesterday and I’ve been feeling off so I tested today. One with fmu, one (first response rapid result) around 6pm and the last four at 11pm. Honestly took so many because I was in shock! So here I am 13dpo and sporting a very positive 6 tests! We decided to keep it a secret as long as possible so I had to share my excitement somewhere.

View attachment 1063089
Hi Iv just found out I’m pregnant with my 3rd baby! Think I’m around 4weeks, so it’s guna be a long wait until the 12 week scan! xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->