A Surprise Return

missbabes

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone here in first trimester!

I did not think I'd be finding myself back on this section of the forum any time soon, but got a surprise BFP totally out of the blue this evening. Me and Hubby were only NTNP, and since it took 20 months to have DS whilst fully TTCing really did not expect anything to happen! Little bit nervous on how I'll cope with two children under the age of 3, but also excited at the same time. :happydance:

Congrats!!!! That's a lovely gap too. :)

Congrats! We're going to have an 11 month gap and it scares the shit outta me, but we were in the same boat: took forever to conceive dd, had to use Clomid, plus I only have one tube. We had no idea it would happen so fast!

Congratulations! You'll be fine :) my 1st two are 14 months apart and i also got a surprise bfp but we were preventing as we were done with 3. My 4th and 3rd will be 23 months apart. Definitely not ready for it but i can say they do just fit right in :)

Cheers ladies.

We only moved into our new home 3 weeks ago, so it seems we've proved the 'new house, new baby' theory. :haha:

DS will be 2 1/2 come my due date, so here's hoping he won't be too terrible. Already get tantrums as it is :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"