A surprise unplanned baby #3!

SteffieLee

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Wasn't trying. Was very happy with my little complete family of four. One girl, one boy. The perfect family.

I knew something was up when my boobs were super big and super sore. I usually get zero pms symptoms, not even cramps. I experienced some super light pink discharge. I suspected period to arrive a few days later as it usually does at the sight of pink. The pink turned back to that goey white stringy stuff that you get when you ovulate. Strange. Fast forward a week. I didn't know exactly when my last period was but I was fairly certain I was definitely late.

I finally broke down and bought a dollar store hpt. I literally had to squeeze out a couple drops of pee around 4:00 pm. Um holy positive!!! Test line was much darker than control line. Ain't no denying, this girl is pregnant. Ready or not, my family is gaining a new member.

Hello nausea, hello huge boobs that were already huge to begin with, hello extreme fatigue. Several wks later, I'm estimating myself to be somewhere in the 7-8 wk range now.

I just heard the baby's heart beat on doppler today, yes I'm sure because it was in the 150's. My first ob appt is this coming thursday. Excited to see our little surprise bundle of joy.

:)

Attachments

• 20140425_144517.jpg
    20140425_144517.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations and yay for hearing baby's heartbeat! :)

Wow congratulations - that's most definitely a positive test!!

Congratulations sweetie on your :bfp:! <3 :hugs:

Congratulations!! I just found out yesterday that we're having surprise, unplanned baby #4!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->