A tad freaked out - weird pain in stomach/chest

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
In bed this morning I was woken up by the strangest pain, it was going from under my left breast,and down towards my belly button. Every time my heart pumped it felt like someone was pulling a pipe cleaner down towards my tummy - I felt like I was bieng shredded from the inside out. I was almost sick and then I think I might have passed out as I woke up again 3 hours later in no pain. OH can remember me getting a bit upset but he was half asleep.

I feel fine now, just a tad sick and my neck hurts. I know I didnt dream it as I remember moving my phone and it was where I left it when I woke up. I have my booking app tomorrow so might say to the midwife.

Just never felt anything like it ever, so was a tad scared.

Aww hun, I don't think its anything to be worried about, I sometimes get this feeling and Im assuming its trapped wind it can feel like its up in you chest making it really tight and sore.
Hope u feel better
Xxx

It wasn't making my chest feel tight as such. I have had trapped wind before but never felt pain like this before, and I haven't needed to parp so far today.

Well Im not sure then, Mine was trapped wind even though it felt like I was having a heart attack!
Might be constipation or anything really. If it gets unberable then contact you midwife or doctor
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"