A teeny tiny step

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
My DH is notoriously bad for shutting down any conversation about TTC and babies so imagine my surprise when he woke me up yesterday morning by suggesting a future name if we ever have a girl! I know it's only a tiny thing and it doesn't mean we'll be TTC any time soon but it's the first time he's mentioned babies of his own accord. I couldn't have been happier. The only reason we are waiting is for him to be ready. That and he worries about our finances which I've already done a generous estimate of and I reckon we'd manage!

Anyway, just feeling a little happy and wanted to share!

Woohoo!!! I think that's a missive step to be honest! He's admitting he's thinking about it without saying he is.

My DH is notoriously bad for shutting down any conversation about TTC and babies so imagine my surprise when he woke me up yesterday morning by suggesting a future name if we ever have a girl! I know it's only a tiny thing and it doesn't mean we'll be TTC any time soon but it's the first time he's mentioned babies of his own accord. I couldn't have been happier. The only reason we are waiting is for him to be ready. That and he worries about our finances which I've already done a generous estimate of and I reckon we'd manage!

Anyway, just feeling a little happy and wanted to share!

That is cute... clearly he is thinking about it then!! That's a massive leap and babies are on his minds. I hope you'll be TTC soon hunny xx

Good luck

That sounds like a good sign since he brought up baby names. :thumbup:

:happydance:

Sounds like he's starting to think more about babies!

That's wonderful and definitely a big step!! My prediction and hope is that within the next year, you guys will be TTC! :) Hope he comes around soon!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was a good sign! I'm trying not to get too optimistic but it at least feels like a step in the right direction. Personally I'd like to be TTC by my 26th birthday in July at the latest. Fingers crossed!

Wanted to be pregnant by my 26th as well... I turn 27 in July... Men are so slow lol

I wanted to be pregnant by my 25th birthday but DH made it clear he wouldn't be ready by then so I sort of gave him a one year extension :haha: I'm still not betting on it but its my ideal scenario at the least. I feel like I'm always waging for him to catch up - and he's always running a year or two slower than me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->