a TMI question lol ....

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
What are you all doing with your 'lady gardens' to prepare for labour? I carnt even see mine anymore so im going to trust OH to do 'sumthing' with it :haha::haha: its been a while since ive seen it so it deffo needs sorting, dunno weather to go the full monty with it, would that be weird for a MW to see you totally bare down there :haha: sorry if this has offended anyone just curious to know really lol XX

if you go over to the pregnancy club forum and check out the to be or not to be ...bald thread theres a few lol's to be had and a lot of discussion on just this topic.

A trim from OH is what I'm going for :p

I thought about waxing, which I normally do when not pregnant, but I figured I'm in enough pain as it is without adding more voluntarily :D

Going to let my OH do something with it - i can only see if i look in the mirror but i'm sure i'll end up doing damage if i do it myself :rofl:

I've no OH to sort mine out!

I am trying to keep it trim - which is pretty risky when I can't bloody see it!!! :haha:

Lol, Claire I was gonna text you about this!! I have been worrying about mine for ages - haven't been able to see it for about 4 months, but I know it's out of control! I kept nagging DH to sort it out for me, just in case I went into labour or had to go into hospital for some reason!! We finally got round to it on Sunday evening (scissors and razor job) - and I am seriously regretting it now. It's SO itchy and sore, the skin feels like it's been rubbed down with sandpaper. Extra sensitive, I guess, especially because it hasn't been done for ages.

My mum asked me today if there was anything I wanted from the shop, and I begged her to get me some aloe vera gel! Haven't explained what it's for! Seems to be helping a bit.

So a trim might be your best bet, rather than a razor job!! xx

Pfffft. If I could SEE mine I would have written "EXIT" in mine, but seeing as I can't even view mine I'm not going to bother...midwives see so many minges in their job I don't think they give a rats backside as to what you do with it tbh lol xx

i dont know! no OH to sort it for me and no matter how much i try it is pretty darned impossible to do myself wheni cant see!

I have ordered a cream to see if i can do any better with that

i dont know! no OH to sort it for me and no matter how much i try it is pretty darned impossible to do myself wheni cant see!

I have ordered a cream to see if i can do any better with that

Haha I'll do yours if you do mine? I don't have a OH to do it for me either :haha:

Pfffft. If I could SEE mine I would have written "EXIT" in mine, but seeing as I can't even view mine I'm not going to bother...midwives see so many minges in their job I don't think they give a rats backside as to what you do with it tbh lol xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh has offered to do mine but I don't know if I can trust him down there with a razor!! xx

OMG i have been thinking about this as its a right old mess down there eeeeek :blush: haha!! i really hope i dont have to have any unexpected inspections down there! i dont think they would find their way in :rofl: eeeeek! me and OH were banned by the hospital at about 10 weeks pregnant from doing any sexy time so i kind of forgot about the prim and trimming of the valley, i think it will be reaching for the scissors itself shortly lol!! i keep hinting to my oh saying what am i going to do? he replied... get a mirror!!! lol no way as i may cut my lil gibblet off by mistake :blush: i hinted saying shall i go for a wax... he said if u want :nope: !!!! i dont think he is going to offer to trim the hedge :( lol!! eeek may either have to leave it eu-natural or do as oh said and get the mirror and the chainsaw out... eeeeeek i can see blood flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG i have been thinking about this as its a right old mess down there eeeeek :blush: haha!! i really hope i dont have to have any unexpected inspections down there! i dont think they would find their way in :rofl: eeeeek! me and OH were banned by the hospital at about 10 weeks pregnant from doing any sexy time so i kind of forgot about the prim and trimming of the valley, i think it will be reaching for the scissors itself shortly lol!! i keep hinting to my oh saying what am i going to do? he replied... get a mirror!!! lol no way as i may cut my lil gibblet off by mistake :blush: i hinted saying shall i go for a wax... he said if u want :nope: !!!! i dont think he is going to offer to trim the hedge :( lol!! eeek may either have to leave it eu-natural or do as oh said and get the mirror and the chainsaw out... eeeeeek i can see blood flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

ROFL...Just leave it!!! The reconstructive surgery isn't worth it!!!! Lol

I've been shaving pretty regularly in the shower (not as regularly as pre-pregnancy) so I'll just continue to do that - I can't see anything obviously but just feel and hope and work very carefully haha - have had a couple times where I've left patches and hubby got a good laugh but it's better than nothing, and haven't sliced myself yet *knock on wood*

:rofl: i keep weighing up the pro's and con's... atleast with a big bush growing in the garden it doesnt itch... i hate when u shave and u get that horrible itchy rash when it grows in and ur walking round tesco needing to scratch :blush: how do u do it without the person who's walking towards u looking at the biscuits noticing?? lmao!!! hmmmmmm itch or bush??? that is the question??? xxx

EDIT.... OMG what a lady i am!!! :blush: hahahaha

:rofl: i realized today in the shower that I had lot sight of my lady bits - I think I may try to shave by feel for now and MIGHT break down and get a waxing sometime before baby comes...I can't decide though if the pain is worth it though...

I have one of those bikini trimmers - https://www.stylebakeryteen.com/images/schick-quattro-trimmer.jpg - which I got on sale for 4 pounds at Superdrug instead of 8. I'm going to let OH trim me on the shortest setting. Well, he makes me cut his hair (head though). :haha:

I wanted to make a thread about this! But I already made the poo during labour one and I didnt wanna be 'that girl who asks weird questions'. x

:rofl: i keep weighing up the pro's and con's... atleast with a big bush growing in the garden it doesnt itch... i hate when u shave and u get that horrible itchy rash when it grows in and ur walking round tesco needing to scratch :blush: how do u do it without the person who's walking towards u looking at the biscuits noticing?? lmao!!! hmmmmmm itch or bush??? that is the question??? xxx

EDIT.... OMG what a lady i am!!! :blush: hahahaha

PMSL!!!!! :rofl:

the itching really is awful... as is the red bumps that can come with shaving - they sell this really great product called 'bikini zone' here that takes care of it most times though which is nice!

Don't shave it! Never shave it! It is one big blotchy mess.
Invest in a bikini trimmer. At first I was scared but they're easy and sooo much better. Plus when you shave you get that hideous stubble.
And hair removal cream smells like egg.
Either wax it off, trim or stay au naturelle (although I remember being young on my periods and au naturelle... the amount of times I've 'waxed' myself accidently when catching hairs on my pad). Sorry for the tmi. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->