A very unexpected baby number 3!

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I haven't visited this site for a loooong time but I'm panicking and need lots of encouragement!

I had my implant removed on Friday 13th March and had been taking the pill 2 weeks prior to this. The implant was awful for me so there was no question about having it out back in!

Me and OH only Dtd twice over the next week feeling as though we were safe of course...also patiently waiting for OH's appointment to carry out his vasectomy...all was good!

A week later I had my 'period' which lasted 10 days :shrug:

And Thursday just gone I tested just because I had a funny feeling...can't explain it I just felt strange:wacko:

After 5 positive tests and another test by the doctor its confirmed we have number 3 in there!

I explained about the bleeding and he Sent me for a scan on Friday just gone,they said they could see a tiny tiny little pip there but no heartbeat but it could be way to early which uv experienced before so I wasn't overly worried iykwim?

Going back Friday next week for another scan but I'm still in shock:saywhat:

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Based on what I know I'm around 4 weeks ish...I'm so very confused!

Thanks in advance xx

Hello, congratulations xxx I have not experienced the same but just wanted to say this baby is obviously meant to be :) No denying that! :flower:

Wow you was lucky to see anything in there. Was just before 4 weeks and they told me. There isn't much to be seen before 5weeks. Congrats

4 weeks would be way too early to see a heartbeat hun so don't panic. With this pregnancy they couldn't even see a heartbeat at my 6+1 scan. Took till 8+1 to see a heartbeat. Typically 4 weeks is too early to see anything at all. Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Hello, congratulations xxx I have not experienced the same but just wanted to say this baby is obviously meant to be :) No denying that! :flower:

Clearly I'm so shocked! Still trying to get my head around it but trying not to worry too much right now since as a lot have said...it's far too early to see anything x

Congrats on baby #3! Hope everything turns out okay. We just found out yesterday that we are expecting our 3rd (unexpected as well)! I still don't know if I believe the test lol. When are you due?

Congrats on baby #3! Hope everything turns out okay. We just found out yesterday that we are expecting our 3rd (unexpected as well)! I still don't know if I believe the test lol. When are you due?

Not exact as they couldn't really see much on the scan but based on dates etc I should be due around 21st December! :wacko: very close to Xmas...scary haha x

congrats,
i'm also expecting baby number 3, also very unexpected. this baby I think is the result of withdrawal method. did take the morning after pill in January but I bleed since then so don't think it's that.
At 4 weeks you wouldn't see much on a scan.

Congrats hun. We have a similar due date x

I know exactly what you're going through! I had been completely adamant that we were stopping at 2, and then very unexpectedly found there was number 3 on the way! For me it kind of feels like it must have been fated to happen because that wee thing defied pretty much all the odds to get in there lol. Had a bit of a panic attack when I saw the 2 lines haha but you start to get used to the idea and I realised how much I want this baby even though it wasn't planned :thumbup: it also meant that we needed a bigger car which is a nice excuse to upgrade :haha:
Best of luck!

Thanks everyone!
With my last two I never had any early scans so I had no idea what I was looking for :dohh:
Very frustrating but I'm just gonna go with it for now and see what happens at the next one :)
Starting to feel more and more excited now the shock is wearing off x

Congrats hun. I remember you from before!! Happy and health 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"