A wee update...

KX

Reaction score
I have had the perfect first 36 weeks this pregnancy, and it seems to be going a bit pete tong.....

Was back at the MW today at 11.30 to check bp and urine again-good news, urine has no protein in it today, bp was up even more tho-129/97!

She asked me to lay on the bed to check bubs, and you know what, she thinks bubs is breech-she said oh I wasn't entirely convinced on Tuesday that she was back to back but thought she was....Now I think she is breech.

What did I say in my other thread? jesus! So she phoned the hospital to get me scanned today-have to go at 3.

Dale looked worried, as she said she wasn't sure if what she felt was a bum or a head!lmao cheers!

She said as Im 37 weeks (tomorrow) if she was breech they would discuss turning her depending if it would work, I dont want this, and worse case scenario they would book me in for section.

I feel like this is unfolding into an episode of a soap opera, but I just wanted to share with my e-buddies!

So ladies please keep ur fingers crossed that what she feels is her head and not an arse!lol. My poor baby ha ha!

Oh and as for the high bp, MW said they will check again when I go in and monitor it!

Speak later xxxx

good luck K, will be thinking of you

x

Oh dear K lets hope she is arse up eh?

Oh how annoying that the one thing that seemed "normal" about your last appointment is now actually causing the probs.

Where do you feel most kicks?

Fingers crossed the wee one is "just" back to back, least then you'll get the normal birth.
Would you try alternative ways to turn the baby if you don't want an ECV?

Good luck hun! hoping its her head and not her arse shes feeling !!lol

Hi ladies, I'm home............:happydance:

It was her head thats down in the pelvic area and not a bum! The MW at hosp said its an easy mistake to make :rofl:okay then........

I'm so relieved! Thanks for all the messages :hugs:

Just got to go for daily checks at the surgery for BP but its not constantly high its eratic, up and down...

Im pleased to be at home tbh. Here's to a problem free remaining 3 weeks!xxx

Oh fantastic news K, Fingers crossed this next 3 weeks flow well for you xxxx

Great news hun, hope these next 3 weeks remain stress free and go fast :)

Aww thats good news K .. glad to hear all is well. 3 weeks will fly by!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->