a week late....3 bfn's...??

Oliviasmummy

Reaction score
I have tried to get this as little a possible while getting all the info in!!:wacko:

1dpo-8dpo - nothing, very busy, not really thinking TTC at all.
9dpo- blob of sticky clear cm (size of a rubber on end of a pencil) with red blood streaks. made me think, id been so tired past few days?
10dpo-13dpo- tiredness continued, felt lots of Cm, felt af was arriving any minute, kept running to the loo (sorry tmi) kept switching between pulling/stretchy sensation to light af type pain.
14dpo- af due today, nothing, feeling very wet, cervix is very high, lots of creamy clumpy cm around it, but very watery also. I was super convinced we had done it! i bought a sainsburys 15miu test and held for 5 hours, bfn.
17dpo (3 days late)-tested FMU, Internet cheapie, BFN (hubby reminded me on our daughter i had been a week late as i felt like af was coming any minute so no point testing, but got a Light bfp a week late)
19dpo-swollen down below, no itching etc, made me worried so explained all to doc, she examined and said no infection etc couldn't find anything, told me to wait a week and test (her words "you could have tested too early")
20dpo- Couldn't wait, tested again, internet cheapie, BFN, feel lost!

today i am 21dpo, a week late, i think ive given up testing (against docs advice?) feel like it should have shown me something by now!!!

I FEEL pregnant if there is such a thing? if i hadn't taken the tests i think i would be convinced! surely people cant be this late and get BFP's?
:shrug:

By the sounds of it, I think you will get your bfp soon. It could just be that you ovulated later than you thought.

Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted!

thank you, that's very encouraging but cant help think my body is playing tricks! with my daughter i tested 7 days late so i don't actually know when i first might have got a BFP....im so fed up of it at the mo

I'm on the same boat, I'm almost a week late. Yesterday. I saw a squinter of a second line but after the 10 minute mark.

Unfortunately I'm still breastfeeding so I could have ovulated much later. I'm so confused with this cycle.

I know exactly how you feel. Im 8 days late....not thought anything today....had a busy day so got ob and not had two seconds to wonder....I did think maybe mind off it tonight I may have found af but nothing....I don't know if thats a good or bad thing anymore! I just want an either way decision. I didnt test this morning....my cervix is still high, soft, closed tight lots of clumpy white cm around it...very wet feeling....sorry tmi.....I give up lol

hey, sounds like your bfp is just round the corner! :thumbup: im a day late and my cm is very wet, has been for days and today mostly ewcm, loads of it! Kept thinking af had started but no. Ive had more ewcm today than i did in my fertile window! :shock: fx you get it soon xx keep us posted! X

I will do. I was hopeful until 6days late. I tested bfn again then :( I thought it would have shown then....talking about it now tho im tempted to test again tomorrow??? Im not sure lol im going on holiday a week today, abroad so im getting concerned as I want an answer by then to know if im even safe to go? We'll see what happens tho. I think if nothing by friday ill go for a blood test...im glad im not the only one tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->