A Weird Month

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
Weird month got my af 2 wk's an 4 days ago, on a Monday.........makes me on CD18 now....

So Af came on a Monday, gone on the Friday.....wkend was ok then on the Monday, fierce cramps an lower back pain again...til the wednesday/thursday....then Friday, Saturday very very drained ended up in Hospital on the Saturday from seizures.....I've been extra drained since.....then yesterday I've had the cramps an lower back pain again :( ......... today I'm very shakey, I'm being babysat by my OH feel all emotional, teary, drained, yeuch.....typical few days before AF is due, she's due this day week (it's not odd that I'd get symptom's a week early) I've often had this but A WHOLE MONTH OF THIS :cry:

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I hope you're in better spirits soon. Try doing something extra special for yourself! That's what I always do when I'm like that - today is case in point. :hug:

Wish I could but I haven't got the energy poor OH even washed my hair today in the bath for me.......God love him, he's the patience of a Saint ;)

What has the doctor said? Hope you feel better soon!

What has the doctor said? Hope you feel better soon!

Well when I got shifted last week to hospital it was over the epilepsy, they just waited til my blood pressure was back to normal and said Bye bye.......eh ya loads of sympathy NOT :sad1: :sad1 Soooooooooo I've just had a totally strange month usually don't get seizures til day or two before :witch: can't make out why I'm so drained, I don't work, have a totally stress free life (well besides TTC) just feel totally weird so when :witch: comes next week I'm gonna see what way I feel then and go to Doc's and get some tests done, shouldn't feel this way from all the vit's like but one of these things I guess :dohh:

Boob's rock solid and sooooooooo sore today :( usually get sore around AF but not this sore......will next Thursday ever come so I'll know......

Still very early really CD19 not due til Thursday like :( messing about with himself earlier and I'm like WATCH THE BOOBIES :hissy: going down the stairs is OUCH... this whole month I've been way too run down though, and I haven't as much had a cold or flu so tis nothing to do with that........even last saturday getting that seizure freaked me out as only get them when AF is due or if I'm ill (virus, cold, flu) BUT NOTHING But then I'm saying really in all honesty I wouldn't be getting symptom's this early OH I DON'T KNOW :cry::cry:

Yeah I agree on CD19 it would be early, but my thoughts were.... what if you were not? I mean perhaps your af was not a real one?? I am not explaining myself very well... pls excuse me, rather alot of red wine and its late. Do you get my meaning??

That last months Af wasn't real???? Nah she was the fecker haha era I'll wait til next thursday to test, goin out all day 2mrw Monday I'll be all chilled out and we've family over on Tuesday so loads to keep the brain occupied :muaha: Ohhh whoever thought BFP's were gonna be so hard to get :dohh:

I will keep my eyes peeled for your post! Lol.. yeah well this is #3 for us so thats why we are starting pretty early, expecting it to take at least 6mts or more... my youngest is only 11mths.

At least you know all is ok inside since u produced 3 gorgeous babies :) We're trying now since March so 8 months now era it'll happen soon enough, jesue even sitting on couch here now boobs, feels like they're too heavy for my body haha pain is coming from the sides and underneath the boobs, more pain outta the left one..........tis either AF, Preggers or I'm becoming a big fatty and boobs are filling up first rather than tummy or tighs haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->