A whole new baby could have been cooked...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by k4th, Nov 15, 2011.

1. k4th

k4th Well-Known Member

.... If he/she was conceived the date my lo was born!!

I used a conception date calculator & if a baby were conceived on 21st feb, they would be due today!!!

My pregnancy really seemed to drag & having lo here has just flown by!! I can't believe she's as old today as long as I was pregnant for. Pointless thread but it's just so wierd. I can't believe how much she's changed and learnt in that time.

2. RileysMummy

RileysMummy Well-Known Member

Very random lol would be advisable to have sex the same day your babies just been born lol xx

3. k4th

k4th Well-Known Member

:rofl: no! I didn't mean I could have cooked a new baby!!!! No, no, no!!! Just that maybe somewhere out in the world a new baby had been cooked in that time.

I'm not doing it again any time soon :haha:

4. Loui1001

Loui1001 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, my LO is 17 weeks now and that time has flown in, 17 weeks of pregnancy was a whole other story

5. ExpectingK

ExpectingK Well-Known Member

Same here - except I'm tomorrow! Comparing the two, I felt pregnant for longer than I have felt like a mummy.....if that makes any kinda sense!

6. k4th

k4th Well-Known Member

That's exactly it! I felt like I was pregnant for such a long time... And now here I am with an almost 9 mth old. She's growing so quickly!

I should say... I was feeling nostalgic this morning... wondering where my newborn time with lo went. But have just come back from baby group & this age is so much fun. Even when I have a little minx :haha:

7. ExpectingK

ExpectingK Well-Known Member

Totally agree! I'm forever saying 'no' (not harshly) to my lo as she heads towards something she shouldn't touch. Her favourite untouchable item being the toilet at the moment! She's a joy! Love her to bits.