A whole new baby could have been cooked...

k4th

Reaction score
.... If he/she was conceived the date my lo was born!!

I used a conception date calculator & if a baby were conceived on 21st feb, they would be due today!!!

My pregnancy really seemed to drag & having lo here has just flown by!! I can't believe she's as old today as long as I was pregnant for. Pointless thread but it's just so wierd. I can't believe how much she's changed and learnt in that time.

Very random lol would be advisable to have sex the same day your babies just been born lol xx

Very random lol would be advisable to have sex the same day your babies just been born lol xx

:rofl: no! I didn't mean I could have cooked a new baby!!!! No, no, no!!! Just that maybe somewhere out in the world a new baby had been cooked in that time.

I'm not doing it again any time soon :haha:

I know what you mean, my LO is 17 weeks now and that time has flown in, 17 weeks of pregnancy was a whole other story

I used a conception date calculator & if a baby were conceived on 21st feb, they would be due today!!!

My pregnancy really seemed to drag & having lo here has just flown by!! I can't believe she's as old today as long as I was pregnant for. Pointless thread but it's just so wierd. I can't believe how much she's changed and learnt in that time.

Same here - except I'm tomorrow! Comparing the two, I felt pregnant for longer than I have felt like a mummy.....if that makes any kinda sense!

Same here - except I'm tomorrow! Comparing the two, I felt pregnant for longer than I have felt like a mummy.....if that makes any kinda sense!

That's exactly it! I felt like I was pregnant for such a long time... And now here I am with an almost 9 mth old. She's growing so quickly!

I should say... I was feeling nostalgic this morning... wondering where my newborn time with lo went. But have just come back from baby group & this age is so much fun. Even when I have a little minx :haha:

That's exactly it! I felt like I was pregnant for such a long time... And now here I am with an almost 9 mth old. She's growing so quickly!

I should say... I was feeling nostalgic this morning... wondering where my newborn time with lo went. But have just come back from baby group & this age is so much fun. Even when I have a little minx :haha:

Totally agree! I'm forever saying 'no' (not harshly) to my lo as she heads towards something she shouldn't touch. Her favourite untouchable item being the toilet at the moment! She's a joy! Love her to bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->