A year after stillborn daughter, our rainbow baby joins her. :(

mikaylasmommy

Reaction score
I'm heartbroken. :cry:

My husband and I were so thrilled when we learned we were pregnant 2 weeks ago--we thought it was perfect timing since we received our BFP just 2 days after our daughter Mikayla's 1st Angelversary.

But then I started bleeding yesterday. It started out only pink at first, so I put my feet up, rested, and did my best to stay positive. I woke up this morning to bright red blood when I went to use the restroom. DH and I rushed to the ER and had bloodwork done as well as an ultrasound. They couldn't see anything in my uterus and my beta HCG was 23! :( The doctor said that he is certain that I'm miscarrying since my HCG is so low with my LMP being 4/23, especially now that the bleeding has gotten heavier with clots, although he still suggested that I visit my OB soon to see.

I don't know how much God thinks we can handle... To make things worse, just minutes after I received the news and told my family, they ALREADY began talking about DH and I trying again as soon as possible. I know they think they're being supportive, but to me, a baby is a baby--no matter how early I was. I just need time to cry and to grieve...

I can't believe it.

I'm so, so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.:hugs:

I'm so sorry sweetie, take all the time you need to grieve sweetie. An early loss brings back all the raw emotions and pain. Sending you love :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can only imagine your pain. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers . xoxoxo :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry sweetie. Ur family is in my prayers :hugs:

I am terribly sorry you and your husband are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you <3

Thank you all so much for replies.

As I was so early, I didn't tell many people and now I don't know who to turn and cry to. Poor DH works graveyard and as soon as he got off this morning, we went straight to the ER and ever since he got home, he's been asleep so I've just been home alone and crying to myself. Of course, this site (and you lovely ladies) help SO so much.

Thank you all again and I'm so sorry for all of your losses as well.

I'm sooo sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family xx

So sorry for your losses. I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you. Sometimes people just don't understand or realize how their "innocent" comments hurt. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your losses. I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you. Sometimes people just don't understand or realize how their "innocent" comments hurt. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So true. Ever since my first daughter was stillborn, I've tried my best to learn how to better handle comments like that.

It's tough. Especially now that I've lost 2 babies back to back, people automatically think that I have something wrong with me. Like just last night my sister took me aside and said that she could be my, and this is word for word, "oven" since I can't have a successful pregnancy. Just had to shrug it off. Oh well. :shrug:

At least I have you all.:flower:

Wow. Meant well, but...wow. I don't even know what to say to that. :(

I'm so sorry, life can be incredibly cruel x

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you.

I am sorry for your loss and will be praying. Have you ever read Hannah's prayer in 1st Samuel? It helped my sister in law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->