A year ago today...

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Exactly year ago today, I was in hospital.

I was 12 weeks 4 days pregnant, about to have a D&C ...& absolutely terrified!
We'd been for lots for scans & the baby had gradually faded away.

My pregnancy turned out to be a partial molar (two sperm accidentally got in one egg) so baby had no hope of survival past the first trimester..
we just never knew until afterwards.

Funnily enough, my sister in law was also pregnant with her first baby at the same time.
This made my own grief especially hard to bear & I spent a long time wallowing in self pity.
She went on to have a perfectly healthy baby girl, just a few days after my own due date.

It’s been quite a journey since, which included a course of chemotherapy 200 miles away from home, a million blood tests... & even worse (irrational, I know!) ..being forced to wait, before trying again!!!!

It's all behind me now. I'm back to TTC & I’ve spent long enough being bitter about everything.

I feel the time has come for me to draw a line under the whole experience.. :)

So, here’s to renewed PMA & achieving my goal .... to be pregnant ....ASAP!!! :flower:

:angel:

What an amazing and sad story :hugs:

Hope you find your :bfp: really soon :dust:

Iam so sorry about your loss. But I wish you the best of luck on ttc :happydance:

I am sorry for you loss and have my fingers crossed for you that your ttc journey will be short but sweet - ending with a nice bfp!

Dan-o hunny i remember reading what you were going through so clearly... you have been through sooo much and i think you are such a fantastic person! you deserve this soooo much... sending tonnes and tonnes of baby dust your way sweetheart!!! i will keep watching for updates....

Lots of Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, hon - you are a brave and marvelous woman to have made it through.

Wishing you the best in your TTC journey... hope it's a short one!!

Well done for feeling your way through it all and then letting it go! Line has been drawn, now body and mind are in the same place its time to get your sticky bfp woman!:hugs:

im so sorry for loss sweet heart!!
i hope you get that BFP very soon and a beautiful lil baby!! :hugs:

Massive hugs for you amazingly strong and beautiful lady. I hope you get your BFP very soon honey. Keep your chin up......you are strong and wonderful and will get your BFP.
xoxxoxoxooxoxoxoox

Aww thanks guys, you lot are the greatest! :hugs:

I could never have made it through without everyone's support on BnB xx

Hopeful- good luck for the birth honey, not long now!!!!
Wow, time goes so fast! I'll have to pop by your journal :)

Tootsy- congrats again on the birth of your little stunner!! :)

Sticky BFP dust to everyone else trying :dust:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"