• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A year ago....

Emmi

Reaction score
So, a year ago, I had my embryo transfer. I was 43 and it was our 2nd attempt of IVF.

The reason for my post, I felt so despondent with all the talk of 5 day transfers and blastos. I had no embies for freezing and had 3 embabies I could transfer ( I was allowed 3 cos of my age). It was a 2 day transfer and I had one grade 2 embryo and two grade 3's. I was so full of hope yet everyone around me was going on about their super douper embryos, I felt so disheartened.:cry:

But the fact is, regardless of blastos and days transfers, the most beneficial place for an embryo is back in the uterus. And the results of my 2nd IVF, a beautiful little boy who is now 4 months old.:thumbup::happydance:

So I just wanted to say, don't get caught up in the whole talk of blasto's etc, Alexander may have been a result of a grade 3 embryo and he is just perfect.:flower:

Anyways, just felt that I had to share that as it really knocked my confidence back then.

Baby dust, love and luck to you all!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"