A year of ttc and we finally did it!!

bobobaby

Reaction score
My DH and I had been trying for our first for 11 cycles in one year. I finally got my :bfp: on Aug. 12th at 13dpo. I was starting to think it would never happen. I had typical period symptoms of cramps and sore bbs and was so sure it would be negative. We are over the moon :cloud9: and just hope it sticks. I even had my bloodwork done the week before I got my bfp and DH was scheduled for his SA. We are so happy we could cancel all the scheduled tests!! I wish all the best for everyone ttc, especially all you girls who have been at it for quite some time. It is the most stressful and emotional time, but so worth it in the end.

Congrats! You definitely deserve it after a year!

Ooh, I was waiting for this post. Huge congratulations again hun. I am very happy for you! :yipee: :happydance: :hugs:

There is something about posting it here that makes it official. YAHOO!!!!!!!:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:

Huge Congratulations sweetie!!!! That is great you finally got it after a year. Wishing you the most healthy 9 months and the sweetest gift at the end. :happydance:

Oh, this is excellent news! Congratulations dearie, I'm so pleased.

thats wonderful news hun!i know how you feel,it took us 10 cycles,so we felt over the moon when i got my bfp!5 weeks later,and it still hasnt sunk in!x

Wonderful news! Am thrilled for you! It took us 13 months this time and I know exactly how overjoyed and relieved you are right at this moment. Enjoy it all XXXX

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->