Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Steph

Reaction score
I AM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUMING!!!

I went to IKEA last night and bought two new sliding door wardrobes which my friend kindly offered to help me build tonight...

she was being a fucking pain in the arse but was an extra pair of hands none the less...(she wanted to take turns screwing bits in....)

anyway i got to a point where i had to stand the thing up and told her to hold it exactly where i showed her and not move....and she moved...and the fucking thing is now in a skip outside my house as it just buckled and cracked.

didnt even offer to replace it....i was like.....:| can you go now please

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i have since built the other one single handedly and its lovely

:-( awww no! surely it shouldnt break so easily though ? can you get it out the skip and take it back to ikea ?

Aww hun .. thats not good!! I would have said more than that to her i think .. lol.

Maybe speak to Ikea as Lauz said .. dont ask dont get!!

take it bk to ikea and say when u got home its was broke

Oh no! Did she say anything at all?

I wouldla said more then go home too!

I agree also, surely it shouldnt have broken so easily?

It's just mdf though so it's not the strongest of things, i'll ask them today when i go back for another one :'(

She phoned later and was like "do you want to kill me"....yes....

she did offer to pay for half of another one....i was like cheeky cow you broke the first one you should pay for the whole thing but i suppose half is better than nothing

Did you accept the half then? At least she offered something

I think i will...what do you guys think?Does that make me a bigger cow?To be honest i can't really afford another one, got a busy month ahead and i'm still so angry!I suppose it could have happened to anyone but the fact i built the other one myself is annoying me!

just accept it, shes offered in the first place so its not like youre asking her for the money

.......which i was going to do if she didnt stump up hahaha

At least she offered something Steph. I would accept it .. deffo!

I AM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUMING!!!

I went to IKEA last night and bought two new sliding door wardrobes which my friend kindly offered to help me build tonight...

she was being a fucking pain in the arse but was an extra pair of hands none the less...(she wanted to take turns screwing bits in....)

anyway i got to a point where i had to stand the thing up and told her to hold it exactly where i showed her and not move....and she moved...and the fucking thing is now in a skip outside my house as it just buckled and cracked.

didnt even offer to replace it....i was like.....:| can you go now please

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i have since built the other one single handedly and its lovely
"Can you go now please".. Thats all you said to her? wow, youre most certainly alot calmer than I would have been because yea, damn right, I would have sent her the bill. I bet all she said when the wardrobe broke was, "ooops", wasnt it?
The wardrobe you're refering to, was it the one that's in the region of £100? I saw those in IKEA last week and I cant imagine that they would be easy to build even with a helping hand, so if you managed to build another one simular and you did it on your own, I say well done you.
As for your mate.... oooo, that would have got my back up bigtime.

Thanks:D I'm quite proud, i think its the ones you've been looking at. I couldn't say anything else as i was so angry....i was beyond my usual "lets break things" temper, possibly cos it was already broken....

i got to a bit last night it was all built then i realised i'd put the top and bottom on back to front so the doors wouldnt fit so i had to take it apart again....i was soooooooooo calm...

i was texting my cousins wife while i was doing it and she was like "i'd have taken a hammer and smashed it to bits by now"

First take it back 30 money back thing ...

Second tell her stuff half you want the lot!

LMFAO

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back