aaaaaaaaaaages away

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
its wonderful to be pregnant!!!

colin is so happy and we hugged for ages and ages when i told him

with rhys i didnt do a test till i was 2 weeks late so i was already like 6 weeks along... now it seems like ages till we can tell people! (we told almost straight away with rhys but have decided to wait this time)

woohoo only 35+ weeks to go!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

congrats!
my OH was the same way when I told him... love those reactions!!!
I'm glad everyone is excited :)

I feel the same way, that it is going to take forever for May to get here. But it is funny how many people I have 'had' to tell. My trainer, my accupuncturist, my dentist, my urologist....

Thank God i found out when I was 10 weeks pregnant, but it still feels like ages.
I am so happy for you

Have said congrats in another thread but......Even more congratulations from me x :hugs:

I know it seems ages away. I felt the second pregnancy past quicker than the first. Probably because I already had one at home and things to organize. I saw my Gyno every month so that made the time feel as though it was passing quicker.

I have to say CONGRATULATIONS again, I am so so so so happy and excited for you and your hubby :hugs::hugs:

my first went really really quickly so im hoping this one does too... theres lots on in my life before may so hopefully that will make time go faster!

thanks again for all our congratulations, we are so so happy :)

Somedays my pregnancy feels like its going soooo slowly and others it feels like its going faster. I found out I was pregnant at like 3 weeks, now I'm almost 14. Wow, only like 26 weeks left to go, haha, still so far away for me as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->