Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghh!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by bungle, Aug 19, 2009.

1. bungle

bungle Mummy of 2 girls

Hello ladies, this is the place to be if (like me) you feel well and truly fed up. Looking at at all the threads i can see there's lots of you out there so i thought i'd give us one place to gather and moan!! :growlmad:

Why am I so fed up?

Welcome to day 37 of my cycle!!! My cycle lengths are slightly irregular 26/28/29 but not like this and yet... (and here's the best bit)....despite my veiny sore nipples, feeling tired, having a snotty nose and the most horrible cm...i'm still getting BFNs!!

SO here's a grr from me GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Anyone fancy joining me??? :winkwink:

2. IMISSCOFFEE

IMISSCOFFEE Well-Known Member

I'll do a little GRRR since I don't know whether or not I have ovulated yet. Had OV pain last month...no sign this month, and here I am prepped with my preseed. So, GRRR!

3. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

I'll join with a GRRRRR because I don't know if AF has started yet or if my body just hates me. Annnnnnnd, I'm too effin' scared to test! So, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

4. bungle

bungle Mummy of 2 girls

All these GRRRRRRRRRs are really making me chuckle - THANK YOU!!

Glad i'm not the only wimp - i'm terrified to do a FRER but quite happy to wee away on an ebay cheapy knowing that it could be wrong :blush::blush:

5. E&L's mummy

E&L's mummy mum to 3 amazing girls

can i join too? i was convinced i would get a bfp this month but noooooooo got a frer and a bfn then the following day, 4 days early, AF turns up. so im grrrr cos i feel like a prat and now im flooding so feel run down and shattered and its just not fair!!!!!!! :tantrum:

oh yeh and my hubby is being a pain by being nice. lol. i know im being unfair but grrrrrrrr

thnak you i feel better now hehe

6. BABY76

BABY76 Trying for first

Think body has decided to stick 2 fingers up me!! Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! CD37 normally cycle 30 no sign of that bloody witch. Think I have tested 4 times all BFN!!
    I'm with you girls x x

7. E&L's mummy

anyone else think we need a vent subsection in here?? lol

8. E&L's mummy

just to balance it we could have a PMA one too lol

9. Deeni

Deeni Well-Known Member

AAAARRRGGGGHHH for me too! The :witch: just got me. Another failed month. Ninth one but who's counting?!

10. wait.and.see

wait.and.see Please stick little bean

Grrrrrrr to having 6 positive tests, positive blood tests at the doctors & getting excited then having a chemical pregnancy yesterday Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11. Megg33k

I'm so sorry! :hugs: You SO deserve your Grrrrrr.... Grrrrr away, dear!

That's why I bought $Tree ones... lol... tested tonight with a diluted sample which was :bfn:, but I can blame it on so many other things for the moment! LOL I'll have another GRRRRRRRRR @ my :bfn: anyway though!

12. ellen21

ellen21 Well-Known Member

i wanna Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... n shouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut because my AF get late when i really want them to come early

13. bungle

bungle Mummy of 2 girls

Loving all the GRRRRRRRRRRRs good to know i'm not the only one feelin p***ed off!!!

AF arrived this morning and after spending an inordinate amount of money on HPTs this month and really and truly believing my BFP was just around the corner i'm kinda glad she arrived - i'm exhausted. :wacko:

Of course i'm also gutted :cry: but if its not meant to be this month i'd really rather just get on with the next month.

I just don't understand how (after coming off the pill LAST November) my cycles can still be so irregular. Starting with the most current and going backwards this is how my cycles have gone:

37 days (most recent)
    And before that we were 'trying' but just kind of hoping it would happen naturally (what a fool i was!!!!)

OPKs have never worked for me but how on earth am i meant to know even when I should be BDing based on such messed up cycles???!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thanks for the vent!! Good luck everyone else :hugs:

14. Megg33k

I concur, bungle. OPKs suck for me. :(