AAAHHHHHH Why??

Su11

Mum to H, Leo & Jake
Reaction score
help!!

dont understand why my boobies are hurting and getting cramps when :witch: isnt due for another 11 days.

why??

stupid body

when did you ovulate? could be a good sign...xx

sore boobies !!! sounds like a good sign to me !

no sore boobies here but ive been getting cramps most of the day and have tons of creamy cm which i had yday also!

gl to you!! :dust:

help!!

dont understand why my boobies are hurting and getting cramps when :witch: isnt due for another 11 days.

why??

stupid body

Im on same cycle day as you and my nipples are really really sore aswell. Iv also had some brown colour cm for a few days and had yellow cm last night now iv got nothing appart from the nipple thing.

Hope it a good sign for us.

ive no idea as not using opk's as trying to avoid them at min - hard to explain but i can get bit obssessed with it - had a weird cycle this month and thought i was pregnant - was 6 days late and looked like i got bfp on an early 10miu ic but then :witch: came and was a bad one and now here i am - feeling bit like a fruit loop and very drained.

why is this so hard.

surely its too early for anything to show??

am i loosing my mind and imagining things??:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks girls :hugs: - keeping everything crossed but my legs as shmoo would say lol

who knows only time will tell - dont see the point in poas - well to early

about a week before my AF was due i had really sore sensitive boobs and a crampy pain along under my tummy.. turned out all good for me so good luck! xxx

thanks hun - i really hope so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->